What's new

The Real MK9 Top 10 Characters

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
Cage has probably the best forward dash in the game and he basically can kara f3 to make it extend even further.
Cage forward dash is crazy!

Forward Dash Distance Rank Version 1
This is an estimated rank of how far the character travels, determined by where their foot is at the beginning and end of their dash duration. The unit is %, with Sheeva being the base and each character having their dash ranked according to their distance travelled compared to her.
1. Sheeva - 100
2. Jade - 98.8
2. Skarlet - 98.8
2. Sonya - 98.8
5. Johnny Cage - 97.6

Forward Dash Distance Rank Version 2
This is an estimated rank of how far the character travels after 10 frames, determined by where their midsection is. The unit is %, with Kitana being the base and each character having their dash ranked according to their distance travelled compared to her.
1. Kitana - 100
2. Jade - 94
3. Skarlet - 90
3. Sonya - 90
5. Johnny Cage - 88

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Well that sucks for you but it doesn't mean it's a losing MU for Kabal.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Cage forward dash is crazy!

Forward Dash Distance Rank Version 1
This is an estimated rank of how far the character travels, determined by where their foot is at the beginning and end of their dash duration. The unit is %, with Sheeva being the base and each character having their dash ranked according to their distance travelled compared to her.
1. Sheeva - 100
2. Jade - 98.8
2. Skarlet - 98.8
2. Sonya - 98.8
5. Johnny Cage - 97.6

Forward Dash Distance Rank Version 2
This is an estimated rank of how far the character travels after 10 frames, determined by where their midsection is. The unit is %, with Kitana being the base and each character having their dash ranked according to their distance travelled compared to her.
1. Kitana - 100
2. Jade - 94
3. Skarlet - 90
3. Sonya - 90
5. Johnny Cage - 88
He is the Male character with the best dash in the game, i'm pretty sure this is what Perfect Legend was saying.

I still think Rooftop day and The Pit should be banned, no more stage bullshit, and most of this problems of fighting Kabal because when REO loses or Kabal loses, he picks rooftop day and takes advantage of it to zone, it would be definitely over.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
He is the Male character with the best dash in the game, i'm pretty sure this is what Perfect Legend was saying.

I still think Rooftop day and The Pit should be banned, no more stage bullshit, and most of this problems of fighting Kabal because when REO loses or Kabal loses, he picks rooftop day and takes advantage of it to zone, it would be definitely over.
I just noticed now. I knew Skarlet had an amazing forward dash before looking up the data, I did not noticed Cage is ridiculously good too.

Rooftop Day, The Pit (Night), Pit (Bottom) should all be banned. It's sickening watching counter-picked stages involving Kabal and Kenshi favor.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!

I just noticed now. I knew Skarlet had an amazing forward dash before looking up the data, I did not noticed Cage is ridiculously good too.

Rooftop Day, The Pit (Night), Pit (Bottom) should all be banned. It's sickening watching counter-picked stages involving Kabal and Kenshi favor.
I've explained a thousand times why this will not work.

If the Pit and Rooftop are banned, then:
Cage, Sonya and Cyrax players will pick the Dead Pool.

Kabal, Freddy and Kenshi players will pick the Bell Tower.

If they get banned?

The former pick Living Forest, and the latter pick Goro's Lair.

And it keeps going on and on until only the Armory is legal, and LBSH, that stage is hella monotone, I don't wanna be watching it everytime someone picks one of those characters lol.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
I've explained a thousand times why this will not work.

If the Pit and Rooftop are banned, then:
Cage, Sonya and Cyrax players will pick the Dead Pool.

Kabal, Freddy and Kenshi players will pick the Bell Tower.

If they get banned?

The former pick Living Forest, and the latter pick Goro's Lair.

And it keeps going on and on until only the Armory is legal, and LBSH, that stage is hella monotone, I don't wanna be watching it everytime someone picks one of those characters lol.
Deadpool is a regular stage, is not smaller as pit is, Kabal can't zone for 20 seconds in bell tower, can he?

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Deadpool is a regular stage, is not smaller as pit is, Kabal can't zone for 20 seconds in bell tower, can he?
I used to think the Bell Tower was quite a small stage, but it's actually only o.3% smaller than Rooftop Day. I guess the outside scenery just makes Rooftop look a lot longer.

Imo the meta is starting to favor rushdown anyway, the problem is, it's not like Kabal himself isn't good at rushdown. (unless M2Dave mains him #Kappa)