What's new

The Pokemon Thread

STB Shujinkydink

Burning down in flames for kicks
Who here are fans of pokemon? I really like pokemon. My Favorite is probably Mewtwo or Hitmonchan. I played mostly pokemon blue. Which is your favorite and why?

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I used to watch the first few seasons during school way back lol, I've always liked Pikachu! :) Yes I know he's typically popular but I also use him in SSB :) lol

I have heard however the DS versions and GBA, portable ones in general are all great games.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Lol...hey, that's the fun in Pokemon...at least the games.

I just play on the simulators. XD

Oh, and B/W comes out in US March 6. Bitches can't handle that Inconsistent Bibarel.

Solo

Shadow Priest
Lol...hey, that's the fun in Pokemon...at least the games.

I just play on the simulators. XD

Oh, and B/W comes out in US March 6. Bitches can't handle that Inconsistent Bibarel.
Pokemon Black and White will come out, then a in few months they'll have Pokemon Grey. I gave up on Pokemon after Diamond. They need to turn Pokemon into a MMORPG game for the Wii.

The new Pokemon look like Rip offs of other Pokemon.

MKF30

Dude, another one coming out? lol How many are there? Blue and Red, Gold and Platinum...now Black and White? :O They need to come out with a Pokemon Rainbow that has all the colors lol

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Note, I thanked Solo's post cuz of the MMORPG mention.

MKF, there are 5 generations of Pokemon games, each one possessing 2 main games and later, an extra version...so that makes 14 so far. In Gen 3 and Gen 4, there were two versions of remakes of the Gen 1 and Gen 2 games, respectively, so that's 4 more. All in all...that's 18 main series games. >.>

MKF30

Thanks for that update lol, geez...18? So once these hit, it'll surpass 20...damn didn't realize there were that many Pokemon games :O

Solo

Shadow Priest
Guess I'm the only that got this game. I didn't want it, but it was given to me. The game isn't that bad.

MKF30

Guess I'm the only that got this game. I didn't want it, but it was given to me. The game isn't that bad.
So it's not the best Pokemon game? I loved Pokemon Stadium for N64, that game was awesome!

Solo

Shadow Priest
I ended up getting Pokemon Black, once I find out my FC i'll post so we can trade and stuff.
Awesome, man. I already have mine. If you need help, I can help you.

So it's not the best Pokemon game? I loved Pokemon Stadium for N64, that game was awesome!
The story to the new Pokemon Black/White is different from the rest of them. 100x better. I was surprised myself.

I remember Pokemon Stadium. I loved the mini games they had.

Pokemon Crystal was my favorite. I fell in love with the battle tower. :)
Haha I remember Silver/Gold/Crystal. I remember the first time I saw Red. "WTF?!?! Lv 81 PIKACHU!!!" Took me at least 2 days to beat him. Man, how I loved the battle music.

MKF30

Yeah, there was that other game Pokemon Arena but never played it, heard it wasn't as good as Pokemon Stadium.