What's new

The Playstation Network is Back Online

I just downloaded the firmware...installed it...then instantly got the place-holding "Playstation Network is undergoing maintenance" the moment I attempted to log in after the reboot.

I'm located in Texas, by the way.

Rain.Dog505 said:
I just downloaded the firmware...installed it...then instantly got the place-holding "Playstation Network is undergoing maintenance" the moment I attempted to log in after the reboot.

I'm located in Texas, by the way.
It's up for me, and people are reporting it being up in Cali too though it's not illuminated on the map. It may take a while to get to certain areas.

jesse89202

Apprentice
Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

Thats it? Who doesn't have those games already? :/

jesse89202 said:
Dead Nation
inFAMOUS
LittleBigPlanet
Super Stardust HD
Wipeout HD + Fury

Thats it? Who doesn't have those games already? :/
I think your expectations where sort of high, man. This is exactly what my guess was once Sony confirmed a "Welcome Back" package.

Sadly, Jesse89202 and I might be in the same boat, as I own physical copies of LBP and Infamous as well as a digital copy of Dead Nation...guess I know what two i'll be getting.

Dreamcatcher said:
Anyone who thinks that's a good deal raises my eyebrow. You're not even going to play those shitty games are you?
You obviously have not played LBP or Infamous...two fine titles by nearly any measure.

Old, yes. Shitty, no.

IceyTruth

Apprentice
I haven't had that much of an issue with lag. KOTH is laggy but normal 1vs1 and 2vs2 I have found fine.

I'm annoyed that they are releasing these costume packs so early considering I haven't even been able to use my pre order codes!!

Raven said:
Any one know when we can expect the welcome back package?
Giant Bomb has quotes from Sony promising a re-launch of Playstation Store by "the end of the week". I'd imagine then...though Sony has been...let's say...less the exact with dates during this PSN debacle.

Glad I can and have been playing some MK online...great game.