What's new

The Pimp Chronicles (Aka Jax Guide)

PND i2 Gaug3

NERF Everything, LEAVE Nothing
Grab N' Pound by I2 Gaug3 (Mini rulebook)

What Jax Is (or what i think he is)
From design and move specs he seems to me that he is ment for Up In your face play he has SOME of the tools needed for that but he cant stay their forever and is easily dismissed and sent to the other side of the screen. Personally from how i play him and how i have seen other people play with the i can safely say that he can be defined as a Up in yo face (will look back on this later)/Trapper/Corner Death initiator

Best normals
1 good anti air (everything else is slow)

Wake up Game
going out to all Jax players stop dash punching at start of the match and on wakeup your killing yourself

2,1 crushes most wakeups but you have to be close

:en Dash punch
DO NOT use unless your trying to get in on zoners (or Interrupt moves with the armour)but know the distance or you will get punished

Combos
f4, 1, 3 use this to set up a mid gp trap
b1, 2, 4 same as above but far gp

if the above traps are timed properly it gives a free launch to another combo, both are safe from jump ins even if the gp doesnt hit which is a plus (most wakeup moves punish it, any that keeps the character stable on the floor for any amount of time said character will get launched) what you do after the launch is up to you.

the good thing about his strings are they all provide him with sick block stun (but he can all be knocked out of but one of them b1, 2, 4)

Meterless damage max midsceen is 29% without gp and with a successive gp trap the damage goes up depending on what you do

Using meter when your not in the corner is NOT Reccomended

CY MasterHavik

Master of Chaos and Jax
Not bad broski. A few I wanna add.

-energy wave

Details: Now your enemy and sue this wisely. It can either save your ass or make you free.

-Normals

Details: When creating some mix up make sure to d1 or d4 to throw off your foe 's blocking. and going for ff2b1

It's late, I'll add more later. I gots school tomorrow.