What's new

the pains...

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
so today is the first day i've ever played on kaillera. i dropped a few games to somebody earlier and we became friends...and those three were my only losses out of many matches and different people. then i play some guy "dr. no" who picks r. smoke twice, the first i rape, the second i take down with kano whos a weaker char of mine. (to even it up) kid talks relentess shit like "ready to lose?", "joke", "weak". and the whole time im just like...who's destroying who? i tell him "ur the joke". this is my first day EVER playing kaillera and he lol's like he's fuckin mk royalty. the pains of playing online with xbl mics or kaillera can make the game so retarded it aint even fun anymore. sure, i enjoy a little jabbering every so often, makes the game fun. but when some fuckin scrub stalks me like his pedofile fantasy, i just wanna shut my pc off. theres gotta be a block user button right?

Goofart

Mr. Sexy Pants
I first played kaillera last week and it was the same experience. The chatrooms were just flooded with trashtalk. I'd play ya man, but my kaillera ping is bad and I have no idea how p2p works :/

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
yeah i know shit happens, but it was just gay when i would create umk3 and there he would be five seconds later talkin shit again lol. thanks dude ill try that out.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I first played kaillera last week and it was the same experience. The chatrooms were just flooded with trashtalk. I'd play ya man, but my kaillera ping is bad and I have no idea how p2p works :/
aw yeah anytime. my connections at excellent and runs great on us servers. i get an error code but everythings fine ;). pm or somethin

kartar

Noob
I've played that guy before. Once after he lost 2 matches where he just teleport punched, he quit and spammed the lobby saying he "double flawlessed and babied" me. Apparently he thought I gave a shit.

"the pains of playing online with xbl mics or kaillera can make the game so retarded it aint even fun anymore. sure, i enjoy a little jabbering every so often, makes the game fun."

Quite the oxymoron. Either talk some shit back or ignore it, it really isn't a big deal at all.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
"the pains of playing online with xbl mics or kaillera can make the game so retarded it aint even fun anymore. sure, i enjoy a little jabbering every so often, makes the game fun."

Quite the oxymoron. Either talk some shit back or ignore it, it really isn't a big deal at all.
not really. theres a difference between stalking/inciting boots and talking shit.

het dream whats up

hey dreamcatcher,whats up.thanks for pointing me to this site,this is great!hey everyone whats up,im a noob on here and this site is awsome! hey dream we had some sick matches despite the lag,nice combos bro.im surprised i did as well as i did even with the lag shit.we gotta hook up and play again,i like our matches. this site is gonna be my new distraction from work.yeah, i will never play that dr.no guy,what a jerk.he was talking shit the whole time i was beating him,who does that? he was a good player but his mouth is bad,even when he is getting beat. i hate players like that, i wanna play for fun not to get stressed by some jerk on the game. hit me back dream

Tim Static

Adminerator
hey dreamcatcher,whats up.thanks for pointing me to this site,this is great!hey everyone whats up,im a noob on here and this site is awsome! hey dream we had some sick matches despite the lag,nice combos bro.im surprised i did as well as i did even with the lag shit.we gotta hook up and play again,i like our matches. this site is gonna be my new distraction from work.yeah, i will never play that dr.no guy,what a jerk.he was talking shit the whole time i was beating him,who does that? he was a good player but his mouth is bad,even when he is getting beat. i hate players like that, i wanna play for fun not to get stressed by some jerk on the game. hit me back dream
haha, I knew it was you. You type exactly the same, Dookienuts.

@ Dreamcatcher......did you invite this dude? Do you know who he is? (curious)

ZAQ

Noob
Ohhhhh man, we are sooooo burned...

His spam truly did shake the foundation of this site.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
That was sub-atomic particle posting under a new username.
what? are you shitting me? had i known i wouldnt have invited him here. he was a decent player on kaillera despite the lag, sorry i didnt know. i was just trying to get brownie points by showing people the site... :(

@ mista, lol i was sarcastic. ur right, i was contradicting the shit out of myself. and i see ur from mn, go visit my bros restaurant. ;)

dreemernj

Ambassador
what? are you shitting me? had i known i wouldnt have invited him here. he was a decent player on kaillera despite the lag, sorry i didnt know. i was just trying to get brownie points by showing people the site... :(

@ mista, lol i was sarcastic. ur right, i was contradicting the shit out of myself. and i see ur from mn, go visit my bros restaurant. ;)
It's no problem. It only took a sec to re-ban him so no harm done. He was detected instantly by the Tim Static Security System, lol.

Tim Static

Adminerator
Ohhhhh man, we are sooooo burned...

His spam truly did shake the foundation of this site.
Your right, I just dont think UMK.om can go on :rolleyes:

It's no problem. It only took a sec to re-ban him so no harm done. He was detected instantly by the Tim Static Security System, lol.
What can I say? After reading that post in he gaveyard, only one prson I've ever seen types lik that.

BAD ASS!!! lol....

You missed a spot.
It did that automatically. I can't even edit the space out, it just puts it back. It ruined the whole joke for me and I feel truly ashamed of myself. I guess I could put the second sentence on the next line, but I have already failed.