What's new

The Only Fighting Game That Matters! – Only Playable at UFGT8

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
Today, all fighting games have become trash except for one that is rising and it rising itself to Ultimate Fighting Game Tournament 8 or... UFGT8 if you're lazy! You will not believe your eyes or your ears... the hype will probably kill you with one BILLION damage. Without further ado, witness the "one true game" that will be playable at UFGT8 (if you're lazy!). For additional information on this amazingly awesome game, click here!

On a serious note: Registration for UFGT8 is open until the 20th and REMEMBER... NRS are usually likely come to this event due to it being so close to their offices!

Attachments

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
am not enterning this, i don't play kung lao, or sonya, or cyber sub, and all those players who play them will have an advantage...........my top 3 predictions, REO, he plays all three dive kick characters, he will become the daigo of divekick, Death (he plays sonya and lao) and PIG of the RIG only because he rigged the brackets once again and made top 3. i also predict that over 10,000 people will show up for this, just from that promo alone.