What's new

The New Human Smoke (UMK:3 TE)

REO

Undead

Getting to test out a new version the hacker sent me and guess who now has invisibility? :eek:

0:03 - Walk speed changes
0:07 - Some BNB damage differences
0:28 - Invisibility!
1:02 - Teleport changes in corner

This version is also featured at TFC this weekend for anyone who is looking to try it out!

Last edited:

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Lol so he does about half damage now. Damn hopefully the rest of the cast is damage nerfed like this as well. Seems like damage protection is being looked at for everyone though so I am pretty hype to see the final product.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Lol so he does about half damage now. Damn hopefully the rest of the cast is damage nerfed like this as well. Seems like damage protection is being looked at for everyone though so I am pretty hype to see the final product.
It took him 2 combos to kill you before, now it takes 3 and he has a new tool to kill you with.

Nerf bat can hit clouds of smoke too lol

He still gets 48-50% from a midscreen punisher and 60% in the corner.

RM AtK!

aka - RM_AtK !

Getting to test out a new version the hacker sent me and guess who now has invisibility? :eek:

0:03 - Walk speed changes
0:07 - Some BNB damage differences
0:28 - Invisibility!
1:02 - Teleport changes in corner

This version is also featured at TFC this weekend for anyone who is looking to try it out!
ahh shii

DWednesday

Undisputed #1 ScrubBot Worldwide.
I tested a few things out within the new constraints, best I could get midscreen was 40/41% (depending on who you're vs.) off of the knee starter, with free invisibility too :D

(2 hit knee pop up, invis, spear, 3 hit knee pop up, jk, lk/hk) (you can get more with the air throw, but I hear that's being taken out)

I don't know if anything better is possible. I am just a scrub, so probably. :D

Last edited:
I tested a few things out within the new constraints, best I could get midscreen was 40/41% (depending on who you're vs.) off of the knee starter, with free invisibility too :D

(2 hit knee pop up, invis, spear, 3 hit knee pop up, jk, lk/hk) (you can get more with the air throw, but I hear that's being taken out)

I don't know if anything better is possible. I am just a scrub, so probably. :D
must be nice to get to play as a scrub lol. Would be great if this beta could go out to those of us not within 100 miles of New York...

DWednesday

Undisputed #1 ScrubBot Worldwide.
Not be high level/elite/inner circle and get to play the beta.

That's not an option for those of us not "local". Even us that aren't quite scrubs anymore.
Oh I haven't plate the beta, I was just calculating the possibilities taken from the original game engine and the current change log. :)