What's new

The New Build

Okay, so what ive gathered from websites and other places i think this is whats in the newest build:

Stages:

Batcave
Fortress of Solitude
Metropolis/Future City
Insurgency/LexCorp
*The Watchtower - Websites have said they played in the level with various characters
*Gotham City - In some of the interviews, e.g Nitty Gritty Interview, this stage is featured

Characters:
Batman
Superman
Wonder Woman
The Flash
Harley Quinn
Solomon Grundy
Nightwing
Cyborg
Catwoman
Green Arrow
*Deathstroke - Websites have said they have played against him in Arkham, Batcave, etc.
*Lex Luthor - Read Deathstroke

Features:
Arcade Mode
Story Mode: Chapter 1
Single Match

this is just my thoughts on whats in the latest build.

HGTV DrFlash44

Quan Cheese!!!
what about joker and green lantern and other characters that I'm too tired to think of that are basically confirmed like aquaman. I think you're missing a good amount

You havent an footage of Joker and Green Lantern besides story mode for Joker. Aquaman you havent even seen anywhere to do with Injustice yet but hes been confirmed. The only part people have seen Banes moves is in the story mode. Deathstroke and Lex have been in multiple stages which not all of them have to do with story.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
You havent an footage of Joker and Green Lantern besides story mode for Joker. Aquaman you havent even seen anywhere to do with Injustice yet but hes been confirmed. The only part people have seen Banes moves is in the story mode. Deathstroke and Lex have been in multiple stages which not all of them have to do with story.
There is an in-match image of Green Lantern and Joker.