Which is the superior realm?

• Total voters

Insuperable

My mom tells me I'm pretty
Let's be serious here

The Netherrealm is the superior realm.

Netherrealm : Scorpion
Earthrrealm : Sub-Zero

Scorpion always kills Sub-Zero in the promotional trailers.

Netherrealm always kills Earthrealm in sweg.

I will be displaying votes publicly in order to pick out my targets in tournaments.

Last edited:

VenomX-90

"On your Knees!"
Well if Sub-Zero did "Kill" Scorpion he would just come back since Scorpion cannot die and he realistically in MKU is a Spectre. so he would come back and ask Sub-Zero "Really?"

AZ MotherBrain

If you believe enough, -7 could be +7
Well, i guess Sub now fights along side Scorpion as Noob, right?
Do Noob and Scorpion have beef?

AZ MotherBrain

The Sub-Zero in the MKX trailer could well be a re-instated Bi-Han, so who knows..
Indeed, but even in previous games, or just the MK lore in general. Does anybody know the statues between Noob and Scorpion? In MK9 Noob does know at one point he was Sub Zero.

STRYKIE

Are ya' ready for MK11 kids?!
Indeed, but even in previous games, or just the MK lore in general. Does anybody know the statues between Noob and Scorpion? In MK9 Noob does know at one point he was Sub Zero.
As far as I know Noob and Scorpion haven't crossed paths since Noob died as Sub-Zero. But it's hard to imagine Scorpion welcoming him with open arms lol.

AZ MotherBrain

As far as I know Noob and Scorpion haven't crossed paths since Noob died as Sub-Zero. But it's hard to imagine Scorpion welcoming him with open arms lol.
Exactly, but you would think both of them being in the Netherrelem, they would see each other. I guess i should ask Ed Boon...

Youphemism

Gunslinger since pre patch (sh/out to The Farmer)
I don't know whether to say Outworld 'cause Mileena....

or Edenia because she's created from Kitana...

WAT

PND OmegaK

Drunk and Orderly
Voted Chaosrealm by drawing the option on, exactly how Insuperable intended us to vote for it.

boggodfoibjsofjehrughdfugbuhuh

fuck the king.

TaffyMeat

Infinite Meter Kombos
Earthrealm is superior. Shinnok was banished to the Netherrealm for attempting to invade Earthrealm. (Raiden's mk4 intro) Shinnok tried to turn Netherrealm oni into human form to copy Earthrealm

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MK 4's events Raiden and his forces defeated Shinnok and NR, so Earthrealm ;)

Centuries before that Raiden owned Shinnok himself (nearly destroyed ER) but still...