What's new

The Mother of all eBay Finds

McCarron

Noob
Holy Shit that's awesome! This better not be an April Fools joke!

If it's real, time to get that board over to Smitdogg for some dumping.

Edit: Actually I forgot about a conversation I had with Terry a while back. He should be able to dump them himself. Just don't put them back on the boards backwards lol.

McCarron

Noob
Smitdogg said:
Holy crap. Yeah please loan me these boards for dumping. I will only need them for 1 day and then I'll send them back. PM me for my address if that's cool.
Glad you got my Smitdogg Signal! ;) I can vouch for Smitdogg he takes care of your stuff!

X820

Noob
Trilogy.. Arcade ??? wow :eek:

I didn't even know that there was an actual arcade version of this man.
Are there any plans of dumping this?

Also, LOL @ NBA online.. dope!

Terry thats awesome. Maybe you could talk to the guy some more and see what other rare stuff he may have. If he has those im willing to bet he has wavenet and possibly some other mk mods.

McCarron

Noob
I think this old Trilogy commercial could have actually been sourced by that arcade port. It seems more like UMK3 with a few extra characters and options added in.

Thanks to @AbdulBCRT on Twitter for pointing this out.

Just a quick update, I'm still at work and I won't be home for a couple hours but once I am I'll get to work on dumping the roms.

Konqrr

MK11 Kabal = MK9 Kitana
Hey Terry, do a short video of the Character Select screen and gameplay before you dump just in case something happens!

McCarron

Noob
Konqrr said:
Hey Terry, do a short video of the Character Select screen and gameplay before you dump just in case something happens!
Agreed, and don't accidentally flip the direction the chips go in!

Dark_Rob

Noob
Wait so if there is an arcade version of MKT, does this mean we could use it to make a Mame rom somehow? I never even knew MKT was made for arcade.

GoldenOreos

Arcade Tech
Dark_Rob said:
Wait so if there is an arcade version of MKT, does this mean we could use it to make a Mame rom somehow?
r u serious rob? any arcade game can be dumped for mame...........

BeRB

Noob
Ive never wanted to punch another man in the mouth harder then i want to punch you right now. I mean that with all the love in the world for you.