What's new

"The Making of Mortal Kombat 11" Panel on March 22nd @ The Chicago Comic and Entertainment Expo

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Damn, 8 days before my Bday. So a month from now roughly. I look forward to it, looks cool.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Sweet, hopefully we get another Briggs Family trailer.
I love the sarcasm coming from this post!

Also if we are lucky, maybe they combine the Cage and Briggs Family trailers this year! One happy big family trailer! Add in Stryker with his copy-paste moves from Cassie Cringe and the Special Forces trailer is gold!! Maybe if we are VERY lucky we will see Jacqui's mother in this game! As fightable character! So awesome! :-p

vapid

cyber warlord
I love the sarcasm coming from this post!

Also if we are lucky, maybe they combine the Cage and Briggs Family trailers this year! One happy big family trailer! Add in Stryker with his copy-paste moves from Cassie Cringe and the Special Forces trailer is gold!! Maybe if we are VERY lucky we will see Jacqui's mother in this game! As fightable character! So awesome! :-p
Jacqui's mother would be hilarious, going back to the timeline before she dies.

We also need Cassie's bastard half-brother (Johnny definitely had affairs) Cody Cage, who has that green magic shit too, and is portrayed by Corey Feldman.

Cassie Cyrus

Have you ever seen the Rain?
Maybe Kronika can go into the future and come back with the son of Takeda and Jacqui, and also the son of Kano Junior and Cassie Cringe? Awesome!

And Cassie needs a brother that looks like Liam Hemsworth as well! The wors... uhm I mean best actor out there! You know, the beauty guy that always has his hairs in perfect order, even if he falls into water, I want a character like that in MK too, preferably with the Special Forces!