What's new

The Lurker "Venom"

Dayvo

My english it's not good
Hi there!

I already posted a pair of times, but never said hello officially, so... Hello!

I have spent many months visiting TYM, and I think it's time to show up and take part of this marvellous community ^^

I have played many fighting games for a while, been MK one of my favorites, and I'm so hyped for Injustice. I will main Bane, and secondary Black Adam, Doomsday and Grundy(I love heavy hitters :p )

One last thing, I speak spanish as my native tongue and studied English, so expect to see many grammal faults in my posts, sorry :p

Ca$hFlagg

Online » Offline
Hi there!

I already posted a pair of times, but never said hello officially, so... Hello!

I have spent many months visiting TYM, and I think it's time to show up and take part of this marvellous community ^^

I have played many fighting games for a while, been MK one of my favorites, and I'm so hyped for Injustice. I will main Bane, and secondary Black Adam, Doomsday and Grundy(I love heavy hitters :p )

One last thing, I speak spanish as my native thong and studied English, so expect to see many grammal faults in my posts, sorry :p

Welcome to TYM. Looking forward to seeing more from you in the future. Don't disappoint us.

Darth Mao

Your Tech is Mine! #buffRaiden
Great! Another new face in our community, nice to have you here. Enjoy :)
Where're you from?

WannabePlayer

Apprentice
Hola! Bienvenidos a TYM! No hablo espanol mucho pero... Okay I'm going to stop trying to speak a language I barely know XD. Welcome to TYM! I hope you do really well in Injustice as well as MK(9)!