What's new

The Kombat Tomb Podcast Official Thread

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Episode 1 debuts October 14th.

With special guest: Osu 16 Bit
Topics: How the latest patch affected gameplay, Devastation news, + More

Hoping to have new episodes with different guests up weekly. Please sub to the YT channel to get the latest releases. Will also post mp3 versions.

Any questions/suggestions for topics are welcomed.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
I was thinking Tues might not be such a good day to release the episodes. When do you guys think the best time to put them out would be? Maybe like Friday morning? Let me know what you think.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Ok things have been developing nicely with this project. I have some good stuff lined up for the coming weeks. I've changed the schedule to be a biweekly release on the Fridays after Mortal Monday. Episodes will be upped to the YT channel and I'll post mp3 versions also.

If you would like to be a guest on the show or have any topics, questions, or suggestions, please leave them in this thread. This is a show FOR the MK community, so I want to do my best to service it.

So Debut Episode: Friday October 14th.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Ok guys this Friday is the debut episode. 16 Bit will be on to give us an in depth behind the scenes recount of the madhouse that was Devastation 2011. If you have any questions for 16 Bit, or about the event itself please reply with them in this thread.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Haven't forgotten about this have you? Had some scheduling conflicts, hope to record sometime this weekend and I'll post it immediately!