What's new

The Kolosseum Season VII North American Online Series

Do you play Mortal Kombat 1? Do you have a wired connection? Are you free on Sunday? Want a taste of competition? If you answered Yes to all of the above then you are at the right place! Welcome, to The Kolosseum! This is an online tournament series with a unique format where everyone that enters gets to play for two and half hours straight. This means everyone gets a ton of great experience no matter what. There is no going 0-2 here unless you want to! Crossplay is enabled

Please read the Player Guide for all information regarding event including rules, schedule, and format!

8 Weeks of Qualifiers

The Winner each week will secure their spot in the finale
Weekly qualifiers have a unique format into a single elimination bracket
Weekly Winners will receive an epic Kolosseum Pin as a finalist medal
Weekly giveaways to live audiences
The crowdfunded prize pool grows every week
ESPN level production for no reason

One Epic Finale

Finalists face off in a Double Elimination bracket
All Finalists recieve a split of the prize pool
The Top 3 of the Season win Custom 3D Printed Mortal Kombat Scorpion Spears!

Watch
Donate to the Prize Pool
Join the Discord

Last edited:

Comments

Results half way! Unbelievably dominated by Mileena and Homelander so far. Note that a huge balance patch will occur before finals

Week #5 is tonight at 6PM ET
twitch.tv/MrrAquaman and youtube.com/@TheKolosseum

Last edited:
So, when is season 8? I'm very interested in getting in on this. I may go ahead and sign up to get some matches in, but still wanna know about the next season.

So, when is season 8? I'm very interested in getting in on this. I may go ahead and sign up to get some matches in, but still wanna know about the next season.
Right now I am looking at 2 weeks after this one ends. I should be announcing soon and looking to reduce downtime I usually take between seasons! Same goes for another Global series