What's new

The Kitana MU

UsedForGlue

"Strength isn't everything"
He can teleport and use :fk early, and block. Then he is in.

Tell him to dash block in and crouch the fans.

can't you uppercut any move from non-ex teleport? On reaction? At least that's my understanding.
uppercut is just 12% while kl player has a possibility of having a 45% combo. You can keep teleporting if they just uppercut. As soon as they full combo punish thats when you don't mindlessly teleport. You have the teleport as an option. Also, you have the roll to get in and its SAFE (ex. wiff)

Under_The_Mayo

Master of Quanculations
After having lots of problems against Lao with Kenshi's high hitbox, I leveled up my kitana to deal with him. Every teleport I try to punish with d1 fan into a 34% combo. So if the kitana can do that reliably, I don't recommend doing teleport 3 to get in.

After having lots of problems against Lao with Kenshi's high hitbox, I leveled up my kitana to deal with him. Every teleport I try to punish with d1 fan into a 34% combo. So if the kitana can do that reliably, I don't recommend doing teleport 3 to get in.
But if you see the kitana player can't do that reliably then you could do that. Also if u do get punished you don't have to tele 3. You can tele 2 and it will wiff the d1, and the kl doesn't have to teleport; he has it as another option to get in.