What's new

Video/Tutorial The Joker Video Guide By KH Cat

Cat

This guy looks kind of tuff...
Tournament player KH Cat has taken the time to fashion a video guide for the villainous clown in Injustice! Joker players from all corners of the Injustice community will want to take notice of this guide and what it covers. You may pick up on new concepts for combos, set-ups, mix-ups, etc. for the Joker. Updates may be applied to this guide in light of any additional patches that are implemented into Injustice (the game is currently set to Version 1.06).

And if you wind up overlooking this guide...then I think you're underestimating its maker!

Credits to KH Cat.

Article edited by GamerBlake90

Attachments

that would be so hype dude,landing all those fucked teeth setups would be hype as fuck especially in the final confrontation and tourist costumes lol
Exactly, especially since the crowd is use to seeing Superman and Black Adam and Aquaman all day....then all of a sudden they are seeing teeth resets....shit would be exciting.

trustinme

xbl-OBS trustinme
Exactly, especially since the crowd is use to seeing Superman and Black Adam and Aquaman all day....then all of a sudden they are seeing teeth resets....shit would be exciting.
its a shame really because I think outside the top 3/5 characters the game has some really interesting characters. I just wish they'd give joker a viable trait,I think then he'd be able to compete with the best.

StevoSuprem0

I'm gonna make this skill gap... disappear.
Good shit Cat, nice to see you back around here. Was curious- is there a reason you don't use the teeth loops when you land a jump in/teeth setup? Do you just find it's generally better to go for the setup again instead of the added damage (52-58%)?