What's new

The J360 Video thread

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
This is the thread where i will be putting up all of my old videos as well as the new videos to come. Any questions regarding any of these videos please post here. All of my videos are set to unlisted so this should serve you as a youtube list would.

Cyrax
My first take on Cyblax combos

Video Including Cyrax B2 Reset

Unbreakable Video Where the cyblax breaker trap was first introduced

Explanation of grounded Buzz Saw reset

Cyrax Vs Cyblax (differences and similarities)

Basic Rundown of All meterless Combos

Ghost bomb Glitch combos and Unbreakable B2 added 11/7/2012

Cyber Sub Zero

My First CSZ video with horrible audio and a really gimmicky setup

Csz Hit Confirmable X-Ray Trap

Cyber Swag Zero standing 2 reset introduced at the same time as DoctrineDark

X-Ray Reset Setup

The End All Be All Cyber Sub Zero Video Guide with Annotations. Warning 1 hour long

Sektor
My Review On Sektor Leg Stance along with X-box only reset

My Sektor Combo Video involving weird Setups

Kano

DAT BROKEN SUPER JUMP

Kratos
Kratos video uploaded 12/28/2012 titled "unban Kratos"

Sub-Zero

My review on Sub Zeros 222 Setup

Misc.
Video On special Cancelling And execution Errors.

Cyrax And Cyber Sub Bomb Glitch

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
do they have to be low to the ground for this to work ive gotten it twice so far , im just trying to find a proper method 8)
J360

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
how does it work?
Ghost bomb setup pushes the explosion further the first time, but the second bomb actually still comes out, you just dont see it or hear it. So not only does doing two medium bombs cause the first one to become a far bomb, but the second medium bomb is invisible and silent on screen.

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Ghost bomb setup pushes the explosion further the first time, but the second bomb actually still comes out, you just dont see it or hear it. So not only does doing two medium bombs cause the first one to become a far bomb, but the second medium bomb is invisible and silent on screen.
gay

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
do they have to be low to the ground for this to work ive gotten it twice so far , im just trying to find a proper method 8)
J360
No the height doesn't matter . What matters is the timing for the bombs. You must throw out the first bomb at the proper time in order to make the second bomb happen on the frame

Sent from my HTC Sensation using Tapatalk 2

NariTuba

disMember
J360 I just tried that grounded unbreakable b2 for a while with both cyrax and cyblax and couldnt get it once! am I missing something? is there a method to this?

NYCj360

i Use a modded cyber now
J360 I just tried that grounded unbreakable b2 for a while with both cyrax and cyblax and couldnt get it once! am I missing something? is there a method to this?
The timing is tricky but basically the explosion has to hit the opponent's hand while struggling in the net. The left hand is what your aiming for. As far as the air one its just spacing.

TONY-T

Mad scientist
Good Stuff J360. i just got back man. once i get settled in, ill start to do some cyblax stuff and see what i can find :)