What's new

The INSANE Mortal Kombat x Smash Bros E3 Theory

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
MK 11 needs to hit the switch, no reason not to. But Smash Ultimate looks sick, they brought back Snake so people will be hype for him alone, I have one friend who loves Snake in Smash literally the only reason he played that game lol Me, I'm just happy with Pikachu and Villager. In a perfect world, I'd love to see Scorpion or Subby make DLC so we can get MK vs SF(Ryu) in Smash:cool: (I know MK is rated M and too hardcore for crossovers especially one as Smash but I can dream)

Last edited:

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
In all seriousness I am stoked for the new smash! It looks awesome
And yeah when Ridley attacked Mega Man with his tail I was like ohhhh shit hahaha

As we all unfortunately know by now, NRS has broken the two year pattern we have all come to know, leaving many of us in the community doubtful and skeptic. Ed Boons twitter has been silent, and the Sony E3 panel has come and gone. For many, this looked like the end, and an even longer wait for the next entry in the Mortal Kombat franchise awaits us. Or, is it?
Enter Maximillian Dood and the Yovideogames crew, whom I’m sure nearly everybody in the FGC is familiar with, as they are the largest fighting game content creators on YouTube. During their stream tonight, the biggest MK fan of the bunch, Kenny (Unroolie), unveiled his insane theory that seems extremely unlikely yet makes too much sense-
Mortal Kombat returns to a Nintendo system and Sub Zero joins the next Super Smash Bros game as an all new character. Why Sub? Well Nintendo might not want to see Scorpion throw a spear into Luigi.
I’ll leave the link to the video down below if you want to watch it yourself, and allow everybody to discuss.
I think they are waiting for this season of IPS to be over....I'm thinking EVO MK11 might get a reveal

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk