What's new

The "I Just Marked Out" Thread

Justice

Kombatant
I see these in wrestling game forums and didn't see anything similar here so I thought I would start one and see what happens :D

This is a thread for describing moments in the game that make you go "WOW" or are personally proud of, etc.

I finally got the trophy for Reptile's hidden fight but more importantly, I actually beat him! I've never been able to do that in any game. I lost the first fight and won the next two by the skin of my teeth. It was freaking epic!

I decided to continue on the ladder after that and got to Shao Khan. I decided to test myself and fight him straight up. I actually won! It was ugly as all get out, but I'm so proud that I could beat him without relying on Rings-spam to do it. Easiest difficulty level of course, but it's a good start :D

saix88

Banned
First time I played Altar133 Kabal and all of his dash cancels were spot on and I just stared at the screen in aw.

2 stories.

1) When I was playing Medium Ladder, got the Double Flawless on Shang Tsung with Sub-Zero and fought the Secret Battle Jade and won both rounds.
2) When I fought a Freddy Online and I couldn't get ONE Projectile to hit him! I was Pissed! I still won, but I won with my jaw on the floor.
~Hound

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
First time I played MK 9, I was like this game is the best MK or one of the best!

First time I played KL, I was like omg this character is so broken...lol

Yeah, the 1st time I saw a Cyrax Bomb Trap was in a KOTH match. He had 25 wins and was annihilating everyone.

I almost pulled off an upset against Two_As_One in a ranked tag match on PSN. At the time, he was ranked 1 in ranked tag matches but I crushed his Ermac and shut him down and that was the 1st time I did that to a good Ermac player. His Noob Saibot was insane and I couldn't get past him!