What's new

Match-up Discussion The Flash Vs aquaman MU

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
lbsh aquaman's trait really fucks the flash when he does MB LK in combos, but if you use MB sonic pound not only can you get more damage but aquamen(?) must then trait up before you sonic pound during a d1d2 (impossible) or b22 (slightly possible) f21 (easy). this changes the MU from a potential 9-1 MU lol to a winnable 6-4 in aquaboy's favor. you still need to touch aquaman, space him well, make him wiff b12, punish scoops with sonic pound combo and block your overheads, this MU just got a lot better.
LEGEND
Hellion_96
DGOD PSYCHO
GGA Dizzy
Tom Brady
REO
what do you guys think about this MU now?

DGOD PSYCHO

#YOLOSWAGMUFFIN
Heres a little flash secret.... For most of the community. This is in regards of any match up, Zyphox Its a good video, I knew this but you left out a lot. And got one thing wrong.
You said to keep flash in aquamans face. Lets be honest, Aquaman in this match up will outrush flash. Aquaman has a block infinite fyi.. back dashable but still an infinite.
Playing with flash means you have to turtle and play footsies.
You need to know your Opponents Sweet spot..
Whats aquamans sweet spot? Its around jump range.
If you can bait whiffs for aquaman at around that range, its a free B22 punish on recovery frames. Playing Flash is not just being braindead inside. Its about turtling them and forcing them under pressure. Flashes sweet spot is their opponents sweet spot, but a step further back.
Stay out of jump range, walk back and forward. dash in and out, until he forces something on whiff, then you attack aquaman.

I agree with the Lightning kick I don't ever use it on aquaman. I use sonic pounds.
This match up can be up to 5-5. Never in aquamans favor.
This has some good information but some false information as well.
But regardless zyphox, appreciate the knowledge and help.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
Heres a little flash secret.... For most of the community. This is in regards of any match up, Zyphox Its a good video, I knew this but you left out a lot. And got one thing wrong.
You said to keep flash in aquamans face. Lets be honest, Aquaman in this match up will outrush flash. Aquaman has a block infinite fyi.. back dashable but still an infinite.
Playing with flash means you have to turtle and play footsies.
You need to know your Opponents Sweet spot..
Whats aquamans sweet spot? Its around jump range.
If you can bait whiffs for aquaman at around that range, its a free B22 punish on recovery frames. Playing Flash is not just being braindead inside. Its about turtling them and forcing them under pressure. Flashes sweet spot is their opponents sweet spot, but a step further back.
Stay out of jump range, walk back and forward. dash in and out, until he forces something on whiff, then you attack aquaman.

I agree with the Lightning kick I don't ever use it on aquaman. I use sonic pounds.
This match up can be up to 5-5. Never in aquamans favor.
This has some good information but some false information as well.
But regardless zyphox, appreciate the knowledge and help.
what false information please elaborate, i have my opinions from playing the best aquaman in the country, where is your MU exp? its like saying my combo video i made didn't have max damage combo's but it was good anyway......... i got my tips straight from tom brady and reo and maxter who also plays aquaman and any one of them can come in here and tell you this is true. i said in the video you have to make him wiff b12 or block his overhead, and bait a scoop and punish hard. which is exactly what you said. you have to be patient in this MU regardless and flash doesn't win this MU its 6-4 aquaman IMO, you're opinion maybe different, but i would advise you play brady's aquaman, you won't think its a 5-5.