What's new

Video/Tutorial The Flash Tutorial

iitRueii

Noob
Alrighty guys. I have found my main "the flash" and im a complete character loyalist so thats it lol. I have been playing him solidly for about 20 hours now and got onto a 49 win streak (which I was quite happy wtih lol)

Anyway I thought I would do a begginer tutorial for allt he flashes out there who are finding him hard to get used to. It took me ages to get a feel for how to play him and I hope this helps people get a feel for him a lot quicker :)

Im not a pro at this game as I main street fighter. But I understand mindgames, mixups and high level gameplay on fighters so I hope this tutorail does at least shine some light onto a few nice things!

Please be nice lol I know you guys are amazing at this game.

JJParker

Noob
Nice tutorial dude just 1 thing i noticed is when you cancel into the run stance against a blocking opponent at close range the overhead will whiff on crouching character and they get a free punish when you land on the otherside and if you do the slide that is not safe either.

Also that is a very hard combo to land you could change it to this : f21, mb lightning kick, d2, 32 lightning charge which does 34%. so only 1% less damage and 100% easier to land. But very good tutorial mate im currently learnig Flash so it was good to watch cheers.

Also sounds like you are from the UK whats your gamertag?

iitRueii

Noob
Nice tutorial dude just 1 thing i noticed is when you cancel into the run stance against a blocking opponent at close range the overhead will whiff on crouching character and they get a free punish when you land on the otherside and if you do the slide that is not safe either.

Also that is a very hard combo to land you could change it to this : f21, mb lightning kick, d2, 32 lightning charge which does 34%. so only 1% less damage and 100% easier to land. But very good tutorial mate im currently learnig Flash so it was good to watch cheers.

Also sounds like you are from the UK whats your gamertag?
Thanks matey! Apprecaite that!

er It's I1 tRue 1I

iitRueii

Noob
Just found some nice deathstroke counter tech with the flash. Wish I learnt this before losing to loads of them lol

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
*Makes a flash tutorial, doesn't know how to remove negative edge in the options menu*

Ha! Good shit dude, nice to see you finally made an account on here.

iitRueii

Noob
*Makes a flash tutorial, doesn't know how to remove negative edge in the options menu*

Ha! Good shit dude, nice to see you finally made an account on here.
I did get told I just left it on for a while as it didnt really affect me lol. Found a corner 42%'er without trait, whats the most dmg a flash has done without trait?

PND_Ketchup

"More deadly than the dawn"
I did get told I just left it on for a while as it didnt really affect me lol. Found a corner 42%'er without trait, whats the most dmg a flash has done without trait?
No idea. I don't play flash.

Someone on here should be able to help you though.

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
can work in the corner :)

I just found a 43% without meter or trait :D
not even in the corner, if you have a video than i would like to see it, meterless in the corner can come from b22f3 LK into jabs into lightning charge, you should check out the flash combo thread for that :)

Sub-0110

Noob
i know personally without trait this is impossible, you have to do a d2 or down y then back A to link that.
i know personally without trait this is impossible, you have to do a d2 or down y then back A to link that.
I corrected it in my earlier post.
Sub-0110 said:
sorry my bad, i meant his lightening kick down forward X...not A...its like urs in the video...​
Will try again and let u know....
Fwd Y, X, Dwn Fwd X(MB), dwn Y, bck A, Jump in Y, A Y Bck Fwd Y.