What's new

The Final Round Bracket-Breakers Thread

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
So, because for each tournament we make Top 8s and those Top 8's are completely shattered.. Let's create a thread about those players who will defy prevailing opinion and rise to unexpected finishes in Top8, or even win. The dark horses and (relatively) unsung heros who will displace bigger names with daring feats of bravery and skill.

What players will rise to new levels, beat the odds, and reach unforseen placings at this year's Final Round?

Will a WoundCowboy or Curbolicious-like hero arise from the shadows of the internet or 13th place to claim a surprising victory? Will a Baraka player finish in Top 8? What do you say?

Oh god. I read this as "Bracket-Makers Thread" the first time... I already had my shitstorm helmet, coveralls, and boots on and everything. Nevermind.... carry on

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
So, because for each tournament we make Top 8s and those Top 8's are completely shattered.. Let's create a thread about those players who will defy prevailing opinion and rise to unexpected finishes in Top8, or even win. The dark horses and (relatively) unsung heros who will displace bigger names with daring feats of bravery and skill.

What players will rise to new levels, beat the odds, and reach unforseen placings at this year's Final Round?

Will a WoundCowboy or Curbolicious-like hero arise from the shadows of the internet or 13th place to claim a surprising victory? Will a Baraka player finish in Top 8? What do you say?

well the FR roster is loaded now w talent

I predict most people to get wrecked hard by noobe and wound

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
A runback of you and Wound in Grand Finals would be extrordinarily hype.

Is Big D confirmed, or is he in the process of washing up? :p
I want cowboy first round and if i could rig it i would lol

jokes aside (but i do want him first f ing round, pissed ass mad and devoted ) I can easily see wc and i meeting somewhere eventually

Big D is the most secretive person regarding fr, i think he'll be there

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
If Big D agreed to play Nightwolf or Noob, would you give him a Mileena runback? :)

rev0lver good call, Smarrgs has serious dark horse potential.

I know this is off topic but i cant find the way to get the BLUE forum, I dont see that part on the buttom left... any links? I dont like this new lay out.

CrimsonShadow

Administrator
I know this is off topic but i cant find the way to get the BLUE forum, I dont see that part on the buttom left... any links? I dont like this new lay out.
That is off topic lol.. But if you go to the bottom-left just above the footer, you'l see a little red link that says "Injustice for All".. Mouse over it and you'll see a popup that identifies it as the 'Style Chooser'. Click and select away.

That is off topic lol.. But if you go to the bottom-left just above the footer, you'l see a little red link that says "Injustice for All".. Mouse over it and you'll see a popup that identifies it as the 'Style Chooser'. Click and select away.
Much better now, thanks alot.