What's new

The code of honour of player UMK3

RuT

Noob
How you think, what in game it is not necessary to do?:

1 Infinity is a part of balance or dishonest game?

2 To choose Kabal - to choose too strong character who strongly mismatches balance of game?

3 constantly to sit in the block - game without respect?

What do you think about it? Do you have your principles in the game?

ilovepoop said:
why haven't i seen one intelligent post from you yet RuT?
Because he comes from Russia and his English isn't perfect. With a name like "Ilovepoop", you have no authority on who is intelligent and who is not.

RuT said:
2 To choose Kabal - to choose too strong character who strongly mismatches balance of game?
It depends on how good the Kabal player is. He's god tier but most Kabal player's I've come across suck, i'm more in fear of Invisible Robo Smoke then Kabal.

When it comes to MK2, If i come across somebody say BlackKnight12 who can only win with Mileena then claim to be better, It's unbalanced and he's living a lie. I mean I mopped that guy from one corner to the next when he wasn't Mileena. You just have to deal with shitty kids like this from time to time.

Kabal is in the game, 100%s are in the game, sitting back and blocking if you feel like it..... yea, nothing dishonorable there.

The only dishonorable shit is the BS with quitting early and shit online if you ask me. Also, counter charactering a person intentionally every round, but if your not stupid you can just wait out the timer on the select screen.

I really dont think anything you listed is "dishonorable".

NinjaGrinder

A living, Breathing Piece of Defecating Meat
yeah, there is no such thing as dishonor in videogames dude. play your best or die lol

dreemernj

Ambassador
Yep, anything goes. If it's a situation where you are playing to win, then do whatever you have to. Pick Kabal, do infs, whatever it takes. If it's in the game it's legit.

RuT

Noob
ilovepoop said:
Я не совсем понял что вы имеете ввиду, уважаемый "я люблю пуп". Если проблема в моем английском, то прошу учесть что я из другой страны, где оный не является основным языком). И я сомневаюсь что это мое сообщение вам интересно, так как врядли вы понимаете то, что я здесь написал. Я думаю, что для форума лучше плохой английский, нежели хороший русский, правда?)))

dreemernj

Ambassador
RuT said:
ilovepoop said:
Я не совсем понял что вы имеете ввиду, уважаемый "я люблю пуп". Если проблема в моем английском, то прошу учесть что я из другой страны, где оный не является основным языком). И я сомневаюсь что это мое сообщение вам интересно, так как врядли вы понимаете то, что я здесь написал. Я думаю, что для форума лучше плохой английский, нежели хороший русский, правда?)))
I can't read russian anymore but I bet I have an idea what this says ;-)

EDIT: This is a google translation:
"I do not quite understand what you have in mind the distinguished "I love the pup." If you have a problem with my English, I would like you to take into account that I am from a different country, where God is not the main language). And I doubt that this is the message you are interested in, because you hardly understand what I wrote here. I think it is bad English for the forum is better than good Russian, right?)))"

UltimateMK.com welcomes folks from all countries and understands that English is not everybody's primary language. There's even a sentence about it in the guidelines:

We understand that people are coming here from all around the globe, and naturally there will be times where typing isn't clear. That's totally understandable.
So, now that that's all done, discuss the topic everybody.

ded

Elder God
i know russian, this post is nothing bad actually, the main shit is this:

"i think bad english is better than good russian for this forums" ;]

ÐarkMoon said:
ilovepoop said:
Because he comes from Russia and his English isn't perfect. With a name like "Ilovepoop", you have no authority on who is intelligent and who is not.
i find it funny when people make fun of my name, considering i made this gamertag to beta test xbox live, when all i could do is play tetris and moto GP, i think that was almost 7 years ago, so that would make me 12, so the fact that ur making fun of a name that a 12 year old came up i find kind of funny. anyways

хорошо мой русский язык не то, что большой, но я понял то, что Вы объявили, я только не понимаю целый пункт в этой нити, я принесу извинения за то, что публично пылаю Вы, но я не оскорблял ваш английский язык вообще,

Пожалуйста скажите мне, если это даже удобочитаемо

Scheisse said:
I'd love to know all of those languages, but, in America there is no need for it really. I would learn it and then forget it because I wouldn't be able to use it, just like the 6 years of Spanish down the drain.
i know how u feel i have forgotten almost everything in spanish that i have learned, stupid nor cal, no illegal immigrants yet for me to touch up on my spanish

ilovepoop said:
ÐarkMoon said:
ilovepoop said:
i find it funny when people make fun of my name, considering i made this gamertag to beta test xbox live, when all i could do is play tetris and moto GP, i think that was almost 7 years ago, so that would make me 12, so the fact that ur making fun of a name that a 12 year old came up i find kind of funny. anyways

хорошо мой русский язык не то, что большой, но я понял то, что Вы объявили, я только не понимаю целый пункт в этой нити, я принесу извинения за то, что публично пылаю Вы, но я не оскорблял ваш английский язык вообще,

I was only sticking up for a guy who's English, made perfect sense to me.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
He's also asked some silly, practically rhetorical, and already discussed questions recently.

And everybody is off the main topic now. But yeah I don't know about the dishonor thing, I just dont like playing against people who only play to win. Those are the cheesey players and sometimes the game is not fun. You play win in tourney's man, other than that I think should be about fun or just trying stuff out.

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
Point is, there's no room for thinking there is a such thing as a cheesey player or character, especially here. This site is loaded with good players and information who can help you learn to beat them. If you are going to remain stuck on the idea that these players are unbeatable, then you aren't using this site to its full potential.

Shock said:
Point is, there's no room for thinking there is a such thing as a cheesey player or character, especially here. This site is loaded with good players and information who can help you learn to beat them. If you are going to remain stuck on the idea that these players are unbeatable, then you aren't using this site to its full potential.
thats a good statement but i think that you are unbeatable if you are using a keyboard, i have beaten a number of time on xbla but that was simply because either i got lucky or your kontroller was being gay

EDIT: lolz at kontroller

Shock

Administrator
Premium Supporter
There are a lot of players who can consistently beat me now regardless of what controller type I use, through playing me long term and others who are just as good and better, you need to brush up! :wink:

Shock said:
There are a lot of players who can consistently beat me now regardless of what controller type I use, through playing me long term and others who are just as good and better, you need to brush up! :wink:
lol i broke my TV, so now i'm stuck playing kaillera for a bit

RuT

Noob
ilovepoop said:
ÐarkMoon said:
ilovepoop said:

Not beautifully, but its clear