What's new

General/Other - Kano The Chronology of KANO | Combos & Special Moves | MK3 | MK9 | MKX |

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
He is one of the most classic fighters of Mortal Kombat!

After Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Raiden and Shao Kahn

MK-NBB

My YouTubeChannel: MKNBB.tv
Thank you! I think its sometimes good to remember how looks Mortal Kombat 10 Years ago and now with the next gen =)

The video is the first of my series of MK fighter chronologies

Pearl Monnkey

Mountain Climber
Kano is the GOAT goon, never incarcerated but does the most vile shit. The best criminal, a model criminal. Simple and basic, but a beast in his ways and his savage energy fuels his manimal like ambitions.

Barrogh

Meta saltmine
Back then I didn't like Kano much. To me it was that boring guy in while with generic moves that was kicking the crap out of me (granted, I was terrible at finding proper key on a board, not to mention any more "advanced" gaming stuff; yup, that was really long time ago).

He managed to make me change my mind during MK9 days, tiers be damned, with overall design and small glimpses on his personality we've got. "I don't do "fair"." Yeah, sounds about right.

I definitely like what I've seen on MKX so far. Mostly because I'm sucker for all those parries, grabs and faceplanting bitches into mud. I mean, dude, those animations. They even managed to make his least sensible (albeit signature) move to look good this time around.

I'm not sure if I'm going to put a lot of time into him when the game comes out, but I'll definitely give him a shot.

villainous monk

Terrible times breed terrible things, my lord.
It's the summer of 95. Cuban Linx, Me Against The World and The Infamous albums warped millions of young minds across the world. Just like MK3. Tunes were blasting in the back ground while dudes were battling unmasked Sub-Zero at the Temple or the Pit III or throwing Linda Hamilton aka Sonya Blade all over The Bank perfecting the best Kano basic combo ever by jumping in with Y, Y, B, A, A, X, back ,X with a quick down, forward ,Y for something to think about. Aha yes. Thank you for the bloody walk down memory lane with MK3 Kano and the power Kode, quick run, and the one button stage fatalities I used to do so they could stand forever in utter shame of their defeat.

Superb.