What's new

The Celebration of Glass Sword's Triumph

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
Yay glass sword!! I've never gotten as excited as I was while watching you play <3 your Raven made me so happy. Also the only Raven that didn't make me salty while I watched.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
AK Pig Of The Hut
I'm sure they would have called the cops if you pointed at her with two fingers proclaiming:
"All that is yours is now mine!"
About 3 mins after that, Pig said a cop was coming up fast behind him, but he ended up just passing him. How godlike would it had been if Pig got pulled over and he told the cop the full story about how Glass Sword became Dream Sword?

Rickyraws

This mean you don't like me?
About 3 mins after that, Pig said a cop was coming up fast behind him, but he ended up just passing him. How godlike would it had been if Pig got pulled over and he told the cop the full story about how Glass Sword became Dream Sword?
Holy shit really?

Damn. I mean if Pig was gonna be doing jailtime anyway, might as well go all the way authenticity wise, you know?

Like when Pig points at the lady, have say Reno Racks run up behind her, grab her and bite on her neck while Pig tries to mix her up.

Rampage254

Ayy Lmao
Holy shit really?

Damn. I mean if Pig was gonna be doing jailtime anyway, might as well go all the way authenticity wise, you know?

Like when Pig points at the lady, have say Reno Racks run up behind her, grab her and bite on her neck while Pig tries to mix her up.
I don't think Pig would have gotten in any sort of trouble since he wasn't doing anything illegal

AK L0rdoftheFLY

I hatelove this game
Holy shit really?

This is almost better than the recording itself!

CrimsonShadow

Administrator and Community Engineer
Administrator
Can't wait to get back so I can watch streams more consistently.. But a super duper big shoutout to my man Glass Sword for swagging his way up the ranks to a victory. Such a long way from UFGT in such a short time :D

Pig Of The Hut

Day 0 Phenomenal Dr. Fate and Darkseid player
The video will cometh

Soon

(Aka tomorrow I'm in bed from a long day of driving back to atlanta them immediately car shopping 6 hours)