What's new

The "around 10" characters

Enenra

Go to hell.
So who are the "around 10" characters? Those almost top 10 good yet not quite, but still excellent characters?

I'd say:
Ermac
Scorpion
Mileena
Reptile

LEGEND

YES!
So who are the "around 10" characters? Those almost top 10 good yet not quite, but still excellent characters?

I'd say:
Ermac
Scorpion
Mileena
Reptile
(-) scorpion

the first question would be who do you think is top 10? and then what characters are barely outside of the top 10

LEGEND

YES!
to answer your question more directly, i have around 15 characters that i consider "top 10". Here are the characters i think are just outsdie that range:

Liu Kang
Shang Tsung
Ermac
Rain
Sub Zero
Quan Chi

Enenra

Go to hell.
(-) scorpion

the first question would be who do you think is top 10? and then what characters are barely outside of the top 10
Kabal
Kenshi
Sonya
And then in no particular order
Jax
Cyrax
Sektor
Kitana
Sub Zero
Johnny Cage
Smoke
Kung Lao

And Scorpion is really good. He can capitalize off of anything, has a huge comeback factor, no crippling MUs, and good pressure.

I am also on the fence about my feelings toward Rain. I feel like he is a diamond in the rough.

Derptile

RIP Ex Smash
Kabal
Kenshi
Sonya
And then in no particular order
Jax
Cyrax
Sektor
Kitana
Sub Zero
Johnny Cage
Smoke
Kung Lao

And Scorpion is really good. He can capitalize off of anything, has a huge comeback factor, no crippling MUs, and good pressure.

I am also on the fence about my feelings toward Rain. I feel like he is a diamond in the rough.
Don't forget Non-existent footsies lol

and Rain is good, people are sleeping on him.

Death

Warrior

I'd say:
Ermac
Scorpion
Mileena
Reptile
I think scorpion and ermac are bottom 10 lol. Characters I can see at the around 10 that you call it are characters like sektor, mileena, Raiden, Reptile, Liu Kang

Enenra

Go to hell.
I think scorpion and ermac are bottom 10 lol. Characters I can see at the around 10 that you call it are characters like sektor, mileena, Raiden, Reptile, Liu Kang
Huh. That is the first time I've heard someone say Ermac is bottom 5 lol. Interesting.

NogunYesknife

Dojo Trainee
Ermac's and Scorpion's Comeback potential are too great to be bottom ten.

EDIT: Why are we making these stupid "top 10/5"posts anyways? We should discuss matchups, and how to effectively play them, instead of ranking characters.

16 Bit

Mash d+1~Cat Claws
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
Scorpion's comeback potential gives him some chance of possibly winning it doesn't save him from being bad. He has poor footsies, terrible low pokes and wonky armor. His time in this game is over.

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
Huh. My eyes have been opened.
Yeah I gave him up as a main. Once I started playing against the plethora of cages and sonyas, I really learned that he is pretty free when he's getting pressured. :( not to mention that out side of ex tele and IA Tele he has no way to get in. I'm a sad panda

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk 2

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Yeah, Scorp isn't that good now.

Ermac, I'm not 100% convinced he's bottom 10 just yet. And actually, I'd put him as honorable mention for almost top 10.

Quan Chi suffers the same issue Scorp has...great comeback factor, but bad fundamentals to take advantage of this.

PPJ

()
Premium Supporter
NetherRealm Studios
ermac is around 11 or 12, just wait...

liu kang is underrated still