Votes: 7 21.9%
  • Neutral

Votes: 12 37.5%
  • Unknown

Votes: 7 21.9%

• Total voters

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
I believe the shao kahn theory. He's on the evil side this time around.
Bi-Han is Noob Saibot and Kuai Liang is dead, it's more likely and logical that this is a new "Sub-Zero", another Lin Kuei Cyromancer that escaped the Cyber Initiative. I bet he'll be either neutral or good.

Last edited:

STB Sgt Reed

Online Warrior
Bi-Han is Noob Saibot and Kuai Liang is dead, it's more likely and logical that this is a new "Sub-Zero", another Lin Kuei Cyromancer that escaped the Cyber Initiative. I bet he'll be either neutral or good.
Noob was thrown in the soulnado... thus cleansed and returned to human form and Shao escaped death by the elder gods by possessing him.

OR

Like how sonya and cage were only knocked out in that sindel rampage... CSZ was only uppercut. There's no way an uppercut would kill him... it's not like it knocked his head off. So, Shao possessed him instead. (A la CSZ's ending in MK9)

Idk... I just like the theory that the ice armor sub forms after a round win looks like Shao Kahn's armor and the fact he uses a hammer. haha

Zatoichi

Fabulous Goofball
Noob was thrown in the soulnado... thus cleansed and returned to human form and Shao escaped death by the elder gods by possessing him.

OR

Like how sonya and cage were only knocked out in that sindel rampage... CSZ was only uppercut. There's no way an uppercut would kill him... it's not like it knocked his head off. So, Shao possessed him instead. (A la CSZ's ending in MK9)

Idk... I just like the theory that the ice armor sub forms after a round win looks like Shao Kahn's armor and the fact he uses a hammer. haha

If that's the case, why get Steve Blum to voice Bi-Han or Kuai Liang? Why not just get the original voice actors from MK9?

Also, there is this.

TRMK: When we last saw Sub-Zero he was made a Cyber ninja at the end of MK9. Lots of fans are asking why he appears to be a human form again. Is this something you are willing to elaborate on at this time?
Ed Boon: Yeah, that's easy. The thing about Sub-Zero is that there have been many Sub-Zeroes over the years. So the Sub-Zero that you see can be anybody because the Lin Kuei has a sea of Sub-Zeroes. We do explain it in the story.

Full interview here: http://www.trmk.org/features/interview_mortal_kombat_x_ed_boon_e3_2014/

There is also a video where he says also about it.

There is a new Sub-Zero in town, Bi-Han is Noob Saibot, Kuai Liang is dead, so Bi-Han as sub-0 fans, deal with it.