What's new

The Aftermath DLC probably isn't Kombat pack 2 IMO.

Since the datamine suggests that there's still 8 more characters, and it's obvious they're not going to stop releasing DLC for the rest of the year, we can safely assume that we'll still be getting Kombat pack 2 later this year.

The way I see it, there's still 2 more packs of 4 characters, one for the later part of 2020, and the last would be the same time as now in 2021, end of 2021 Injustice 3 is announced, and it's releasing in april 2022.

That's my theory on their plans.

DragonofDadashov24

Let’s see whose fire burns hotter
If the characters in Aftermath aren’t staggered then yeah, KP2 is possible. 8 characters will take another 1-2 years to release, judging by how they release them now. Took them about a year to release 6 chars. Then again, if Aftermath releases all characters at once then they can make KP2 with 8 chars in a year.

Sugarwatermixlegit

Bruce Campbell 4 MK!!!
They aren’t marketing this as “Every DLC character included!” Or anything like that, like they did with all their past complete editions. So yeah, I think it’s fair to assume there will be more, not for quite a while though.

I don’t think we’re getting anymore KP’s. I think we’ll have mote expansions which is much better. Hopefully next time, they just focus on everything but the story

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
No way is Aftermath KP2.. that will be announced latter. This is just the "season 2" upgrade.. basically identical to how SFV releases me version each season with extra stuff.

Yeah and guest characters make a lot more money and sales than MK characters.

So once again, why throw away money.
Is there any sales numbers for dlc characters i can find? Anyways i think guests characters ruin the experience of the game. How would you feel if you are a huge terminator fan and then in the game they didn't add Sarah Connor and instead added Sonya because she is iconic?

Evil Canadian

G O K U
Premium Supporter
I am high powered WB exec sitting down with Ed boon

Lord boon we have made enough money, it simply isn't right of us to make anymore. It is time to make characters that cost just as much to make, but will get us much less money in return

And ed boon stands up his neck extending to the ceiling as his chest opens with demonic symbols and then sings the song that ends the world

I am high powered WB exec sitting down with Ed boon

Lord boon we have made enough money, it simply isn't right of us to make anymore. It is time to make characters that cost just as much to make, but will get us much less money in return

And ed boon stands up his neck extending to the ceiling as his chest opens with demonic symbols and then sings the song that ends the world
Dont look at it from a business perspective. You as a fan aren't you just not too happy with so many guests that have nothing to do with this game instead of getting actual game characters