What's new

The 5-5 Show - Episode 2

Chaosphere

The Free Meter Police

mp3: http://www.sendspace.com/file/mjg2fn

Welp, here's episode 2 where we do our first character breakdown: Cyrax! To help us tear him apart, GGA Han joined us to give us the specifics. One thing we didn't mention on the show that I want to mention here is to BE SURE TO CHECK OUT THE CYRAX COMMUNITY GUIDE ON THE CYRAX FORUMS. The community guide mixed with this episode should teach you everything you need to know about Cyrax. If you have ANY questions for us, comments about the episode, or even if you think we left some important stuff out, be sure to email us at [email protected]. Thanks for checking us out!

Vagrant

Noob
Big thanks to Pete for coming on. Been playing him nonstop for a month and still learned new stuff from this episode.

Rokinlobster

Nightwolf of the galaxy
GGA HAN
You said you can jump you of the command grab pressure, but as far as I have tried they can not jump out. I just did extensive testing with my brother and I hit him om the ground with 21 net every single time.

EGP Wonder_Chef

Official Quan Chi Nerf Demander™
"5-5 show"

"Cyrax"

ironic.

GGA HAN
You said you can jump you of the command grab pressure, but as far as I have tried they can not jump out. I just did extensive testing with my brother and I hit him om the ground with 21 net every single time.
I think it's character specific as to who can jump out or not.

I'll watch this later.

K7L33THA

Grapple > Footsies
Listened to this while playing Fly a couple hours ago. Best line was when Han said "I wouldn't punch a sick child unless he did something to me first". Cyrax players....

One suggestion for the show would be some type of reoccurring segment towards the end of every show, doesn't matter what it is. Keep it up, we need more community content for MK!