What's new

Combo Video - Sun God Thanks NRS for hearing me out!

Mrfinesse28

Your Sacrifice Honors Me!
A while back I made a thread in regards to Kotal Kahn blood god n sun god. In the thread I talked about kks parry lacking , catching projectiles n dealing with overwhelming pressure and getting zoned out. Now the last patch addressed ALOT of that and then some!! So thx nrs....... But now ppl are crying about kk being op Smh..I had a guy say that its bs that he gets meter on block with obsedian totem...what do y'all think??

Hellbringer

1 2 3 drink
A while back I made a thread in regards to Kotal Kahn blood god n sun god. In the thread I talked about kks parry lacking , catching projectiles n dealing with overwhelming pressure and getting zoned out. Now the last patch addressed ALOT of that and then some!! So thx nrs....... But now ppl are crying about kk being op Smh..I had a guy say that its bs that he gets meter on block with obsedian totem...what do y'all think??
i think nrs did a good job on kotals buffs. kotal OP? maybe, guess we will see in the next major....

TotallyNotKotalKahn

Low Tier Addict
I wouldn't put kotal at OP just yet. All these buffs and a good teleport then I would believe him being op. Right now he is just a good counterfighter. I think its really about discouraging players to sit fullscreen and zone him, which until now he had no answer to. Say kitana is getting you with the ole fanspam. used to be that all you can do is put up obsidian and work your way in, playing her game. Now, you can place obsidian, get some meter, when obsidian breaks, place crystal, counter a fan, ex pizza and make her seriously reconsider her choices in life. God help her if you mace parry more than one fan because that will be an over 40% pizza I'm willing to bet.

Jaqui spammers are still going to be a problem though, because I am fairly certain that the only projectiles that the parry isnt going to work on are the multi hitting, bullet shaped ones.

Mrfinesse28

Your Sacrifice Honors Me!
I wouldn't put kotal at OP just yet. All these buffs and a good teleport then I would believe him being op. Right now he is just a good counterfighter. I think its really about discouraging players to sit fullscreen and zone him, which until now he had no answer to. Say kitana is getting you with the ole fanspam. used to be that all you can do is put up obsidian and work your way in, playing her game. Now, you can place obsidian, get some meter, when obsidian breaks, place crystal, counter a fan, ex pizza and make her seriously reconsider her choices in life. God help her if you mace parry more than one fan because that will be an over 40% pizza I'm willing to bet.

Jaqui spammers are still going to be a problem though, because I am fairly certain that the only projectiles that the parry isnt going to work on are the multi hitting, bullet shaped ones.
yea so far ive manged to parry single projectiles n quans ex runes..im def gonna experiment on string parrys too!