What's new

Thank you, Staff Team of TYM!

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Everyone, take a moment to come to this thread and thank TYM's staff for the heart and soul they have practically poured into this place so that you all could enjoy it as the prestigious MK website it has become during the last few years. I know they will surpass their limits yet again as we go into 2013.

...no need to include me into your thanks, of course. This is for the rest of the team.

To all the administrators, lead moderators, standard moderators, character moderators, media staff, the Elder Gods - to everyone who has undergone much to nurture our community so much...thanks to all of you. Merry Christmas and Happy 2013, guys!

Lord Beef

Death Metal and Trance
STORMS - You've established a great culture here, thank you for being the creator of my home away from home. I've made some great friends through competitive MK, and it's largely due to this site. LBSH, it's exclusively due to this site. Keep it up man, you do great work.

Juggs - You always keep it real, and almost everything I read from you teaches me something. Hope we get to meet in person one day.

Dark_Rob - You're the first mod I encountered on TYM, and you've done a great job, even through the dark days of our Sub Zero forums. You always handle issues with a "strong, yet classy pimp hand" and you do not beat around the bush. You're a killer dude, I also hope we get to meet one day. Your taste in music is impeccable as well.

GamerBlake90 - For being awesome

Johnny2d

Xbl: Johnny2Die
Thanks everyone for making tym the #1 site I come to everyday. I've said this before but I always think it's funny. I'm an online grad student but I honestly check in on tym more than my grad classes. You guys are the best.

Sent from M-Class Star Freighter USCSS Nostromo

The Staff all deserve free cake and pie for the remainder of Mortal Kombat's existence for spending their precious time and sanity on keeping the site orderly.

eskuAdradit0

"Thanks" button abuser.
STORMS - You've established a great culture here, thank you for being the creator of my home away from home. I've made some great friends through competitive MK, and it's largely due to this site. LBSH, it's exclusively due to this site. Keep it up man, you do great work.

Juggs - You always keep it real, and almost everything I read from you teaches me something. Hope we get to meet in person one day.

Dark_Rob - You're the first mod I encountered on TYM, and you've done a great job, even through the dark days of our Sub Zero forums. You always handle issues with a "strong, yet classy pimp hand" and you do not beat around the bush. You're a killer dude, I also hope we get to meet one day. Your taste in music is impeccable as well.

GamerBlake90 - For being awesome
Tim Static