What's new

Test Your Ping (Speed)

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
So we will be looking forward to play MK11 online considering the Netcode supposed to be even better than previous last 2 tittles.

So go over speedtest.net test your connection and share the image link here.

This is my currently home internet I know its trash but its much better than past ones even though its wireless, I played a lot of MKX with it and had much positive results while still not the perfect one.

There is one from work but will require speed test too, which i will upload when i'm there to test.

But i kinda want to see how the community stands in this so we get to see how far we are from each other and to what point its going to be manageable to play among TYM members.

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
Hey Buddy!

I'll do one more later on - this is from work, where I have second console.

I'll run my home connection test, later on.

Alec

Noob
So we will be looking forward to play MK11 online considering the Netcode supposed to be even better than previous last 2 tittles.

So go over speedtest.net test your connection and share the image link here.

This is my currently home internet I know its trash but its much better than past ones even though its wireless, I played a lot of MKX with it and had much positive results while still not the perfect one.

There is one from work but will require speed test too, which i will upload when i'm there to test.

But i kinda want to see how the community stands in this so we get to see how far we are from each other and to what point its going to be manageable to play among TYM members.
Oh, you're from Angola. I'm from/in Cabo Verde so I won't even put much faith in online mode.
I will try it though, I did not play a lot of MKX online, but I was able to play some Injustice 2 and Street Fighter V for whatever reason.

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Hey Buddy!

I'll do one more later on - this is from work, where I have second console.

I'll run my home connection test, later on.

Looking forward to play you in the future buddy

Oh, you're from Angola. I'm from/in Cabo Verde so I won't even put much faith in online mode.
I will try it though, I did not play a lot of MKX online, but I was able to play some Injustice 2 and Street Fighter V for whatever reason.
African contries need to stay together, MKX has region lock so it harder to find decent matches, but we now have ways to battle against Nigeria, Ghana, South Africa and Zimbabwe which are the African Circuit of Fighting games

So Cabo Verde Joining in would be amazing, so don't give up hope and make the test

FoughtDragon01

Ask me about my Mileena agenda.
a bit late, but i figured i'd throw my hat in the ring

I don't wanna hear NO EXCUSES about lag if any of you local folk match with me.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
MK is not client server... it is client to client.. (as far as I know) so pings are based on player vs player... it makes no difference what your ping is to this test server. Also ping is not related to download speed... (for the most part).

This is really good for Au.. we are slowly rolling out fibre optics but it is a total mess. To save money we are still using cooper wire to housing and only use optical for hubs.. so even our "fast" speed is super slow compared to the rest of the world. We have one of the worst Internets : (

The problem is Au's size. We are a pretty huge country for a small population. So like in America or Japan or w/e the density of population means that if you lay 10K of cable you get some huge number of customers.. but in AU the population density is super low so you lay like 600K of pipe to service less customers. (made up those values just to make a example point). So no corporations will pay for it. Privatising our communication system was just a total fail. Giving corporate entities the job of government just fucks everything up.

Last edited:

Gamer68

Fujin!
I don't know how you get that cool statistic box everyone is posting, but...

BEHOLD! My amazing Wi-Fi connection:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I don't know how you get that cool statistic box everyone is posting
When you finish the test, there is a row of buttons to tweet or post to FB or w/e... click it .. one of the links give you an image..

So click on the "link" button to get the image.

Johnny Based Cage

The Shangest of Tsungs
Suck it, bitches.

P.S. some of you bums have serious dogshit for internet. Like, I’d post a gif making fun of your speeds but I don’t want you to have to leave your dial-up modems on overnight just to load it up lolol

Rabid Justice

Your Soul Is Mine
It would be better to change the server and post result from different parts of the country. The default server is just the one closest to you.