What's new

Test Your Might coming soon?

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Hey guys.

Apologies if this has already been explained online as to what it is (can’t find anything for it) but when you go to your stats and look under Offline Stats, in the bottom right corner there is an icon of a character breaking a wall with ‘coming soon’ next to it.

Is this for TYM to potentially be added, or an evolution of it? If this has already been answered somewhere feel free to lock the thread, but I’ve searched to no avail.

I think thats already in the game along with test your luck and test your strike. They were all in the game files. Maybe in the towers of time which would be stupid. Should all be their own seperate modes

Vslayer

Juiced Moose On The Loose
Lead Moderator
I think thats already in the game along with test your luck and test your strike. They were all in the game files. Maybe in the towers of time which would be stupid. Should all be their own seperate modes
Where did you see that?

ItsYaBoi

Noob
I hope that’s not the “crazy mode coming after launch” lol
I want it in the game, but yeah, it's not big enough to be hyped as the 'crazy mode' etc they've been talking about haha.

I hope it is mixed into the current towers if it does get added. Maybe 2 fights and then a quick TYM to mix things up, then back to fighting. How it used to be, and not a seperate tower where you just rinse them straight like in MKX.