What's new

Terry Crews/Jax Fanart from BossLogic

HellblazerHawkman

Confused Thanagarian
So if you guys aren't familiar with it, there's this MKKollective hashtag on twitter, used for people who do creative Mortal Kombat stuff to show off what they've got. This includes pretty much anything you can think of, from cosplay, fanart, videos, Baraka x Reptile fanfics. A recent one floating around was this Terry Crews as Jax created by Twitter user BossLogic.

Pretty neat, right? At least Terry Crews himself thinks so. Whether or not this is another "Ronda talking about playing Sonya Blade before being revealed as Sonya Blade" remains to be seen. And for the love of god, this is not us trying to start any rumors. Just sharing some neat looking fan-art, and trying to help boost up someone's profile as little as we can.

For the record, if there are any fan-artists sharing stuff and they want a little signal boost, feel free to let us know! We won't be sharing your panels from that Baraka x Reptile fanfic, but we can definitely bump up something that isn't going to get us into trouble.

Rice

SIRO FOR MK1
Pretty tired of Jax now but Terry Crews as Jax would be pretty hype and i would welcome him back........as DLC.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
I do not get it.. why is everyone so stoked about this image? I mean who is this guy to you people? He has been in what one 1/2 decent tv show (Brooklyn nine nine) and... what? I do not get why everyone is creaming their spinach over this.

Last edited:

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I do not get it.. why is everyone so stoked about this image? I mean who is this guy to you people? He has been in what one 1/2 decent tv show (Brooklyn nine nine) and... what? I do not get why everyone is creaming their spinach over this.
Watch BeastMaster on NetFlix and you'll learn to love Terry even more.

You're asking "why", I'm asking why not.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
You're asking "why", I'm asking why not.
I'm not against it or anything.. I just do not see what the big deal is. It is't like he is even a particularly good actor based off the Nine Nine stuff. You say why not and I agree, why not.. but also why not literally anyone else.

pure.Wasted

'ello baby, did you miss me?
All there is to understand is that Terry Crews has reached meme status, and so a lot of people will want him to be a part of a lot of things, for literally no reason other than that. It's just commonly accepted that he's awesome. Whether he actually is or isn't awesome is pretty much irrelevant. Just like with any other meme.

FWIW Terry could have a stroke before voice acting Jax and he still wouldn't be the worst Jax in the history of MK, so he's at least got that going for him.

J_in_CA

Noob
I'm tired of seeing Terry Crews everywhere lol. I like him and he seems like an awesome guy but much like Kevin Hart and the Rock he's over exposed and I'd rather they scanned the original guy who played Jax in MK2, he still looks great! I'm talking the MK2 game not the second movie lol.

I don't see the point of paying this guy to use his skin -- he's not that famous -- he's not Carl Weathers.

Unless they don't render him the base Jax model, it's better to save resources / development time on worthwhile content.

MKpimp

I Love Hats
I like it... He also did the rock as shao kahn and Chris Prat as Johnny Cage.
I think he wont stop anytime soon lol

Erron

Noob
Damn how young are you?

Sent from my CPH1725 using Tapatalk