What's new

Video/Tutorial - Tempest Tempest Optimal Meterless BnBs

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
hey guys,

I've made a video with all Tempest optimal bnbs that i could think of, hopefully i didnt miss anything.

all the combos end with the 21 hkd, wich gives Lao oki and hat spin set up, so they're functional to Tempest gameplan / meta.

I tried to cover every departement, from basic starters to anti airs and so on.

Hopefully you guys will find it useful.

I'll maybe do one for Buzzsaw as well.

Tweedy

Noob
I like that you used an isolated dive kick after jik3. I used to combo them together until I realized that the divekick will whiff if they're at a certain height.

Good video.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
I like that you used an isolated dive kick after jik3. I used to combo them together until I realized that the divekick will whiff if they're at a certain height.

Good video.
you mean the jik3 air to air? cause that is a bit inconsistent sometimes :(

thanks btw :). if you have any combos i've missed in the video, just le me know

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
@Tweedy ah ok now i get what you meant, sorry. I personally think it's easier to hitconfirm an Air to air with an isolated dk rather than do jk/dk together. Also i think you get more corner carry, but im not entirely sure.

Tweedy

Noob
@Tweedy ah ok now i get what you meant, sorry. I personally think it's easier to hitconfirm an Air to air with an isolated dk rather than do jk/dk together. Also i think you get more corner carry, but im not entirely sure.
Yeah, i'm saying I don't do them together anymore. If your opponent is higher than you, the dive kick will often whiff.

WiseM0nkey

welcome to the ButtSlam
Yeah, i'm saying I don't do them together anymore. If your opponent is higher than you, the dive kick will often whiff.
that happens a lot to me as well, mostly when i AA with a spin then i do njp and jk/dk, but sometimes the opponent is higher than you so the dk will whiff