What's new

Question - Kung Lao Tempest & Buzzsaw complete guides

Tempest & Buzzsaw Guides

• Yes

Votes: 17 70.8%
  • No

Votes: 7 29.2%

• Total voters
I honestly think someone should make a tempest one , its not actually easy to play this character and its sure as hell not easy trying to find out how to play it because no one made a guide about it

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
Wait till the patches are complete

thats why im holding back on the Stunt Double guide
is that so you dont have to do a section on how 113~up shadow is gimped or in case his higher than tremor damage output gets nerfed? :p
(dont you dare make a comeback joke about up rock...ill cut you)

Vigilante24

Beware my power, Red Lantern's Light
I honestly think someone should make a tempest one , its not actually easy to play this character and its sure as hell not easy trying to find out how to play it because no one made a guide about it
Im not falling for your trap you troll!

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
is that so you dont have to do a section on how 113~up shadow is gimped or in case his higher than tremor damage output gets nerfed? :p
(dont you dare make a comeback joke about up rock...ill cut you)
up rocks broke. come at me

XxDark_

Noob
at this point in the game I don't think a guide for tempest is needed...there are more than enough sources for info already. hopefully this will keep the Lao Salt to a minimum.

XxDark_

Noob
I think a guide to counterpicking punishing and armoring him would be more appreciated by the masses.
counterpicking wont do any justice against Lao. but I can agree with the armoring him part. it kills me when someone constantly complains about lao but never back dash or armor his gaps (which he has plenty) 112124hat spin is his only true block string.

Baconlord

Proud follower of the church of Cetrion
counterpicking wont do any justice against Lao. but I can agree with the armoring him part. it kills me when someone constantly complains about lao but never back dash or armor his gaps (which he has plenty) 112124hat spin is his only true block string.
not really. f23 is irrelevant because there is no mixup off it so there is no reason not to just do f2 hat spin and b321 ex hat spin has a gap but its a safe gap.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
oh shit I just remembered you were a mod. please show mercy to a fool like me.
but i have so many pretty colours under my name how could you forget :DOGE
(ps: damn the us english build into this codes site that tells me colour has no "u" and im spelling it wrong)