What's new

Tekken Tag Tournament 2 OST

~NAKM~

Tekken, SF4: AE, BB: CP, and Persona 4: Arena
Nerd Mode [on] off

Just a curiosity, anyone here feelin the OST for TTT2? It seems to me NAMCO tried to make the songs more suitable for fighting. My personal favs is the character selection screen, Indonesia, Brazil, Chile, Nara (Japan), and The Netherlands. The bass line for Brazil is sexy and the overall beat to The Netherlands makes me wanna do Insanity and P90X back to back, haha.

Nerd Mode on [off]

I have EVERY single stage, EVERY single menu feature, set to this song.
(Not the dubstep part, just the peaceful, serene theme <3 )

Crathen

Death is my business
Actually i don't like many tracks in TTT2 other than Netherlands , Nara , Arena and some others , so i've mixed up some previous Tekkens music on the stages i didn't like , here's some of my favourites:

"Aim to win" is my favorite in the whole game. The Tulip Festival is also pretty good, and moonlit wilderness remix is pretty awesome as well (although I liked the original more). :D

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
The character select theme, Fallen Garden, Indonesia, and one of the Japanese arenas (the underground stage where you fight the Ogre in Arcade Mode) have to be up there as my absolute favorites...but if I had to choose one, it'd be the character select. Gets me hype.