What's new

Tekken 8 - Trailers

molambo

(X ౪ X )
New Trailer for Claudio.

I am not going to post here all the older trailers but it would be nice to collect future ones here in the thread.

Last edited:

molambo

(X ౪ X )
So...

• Raven, ?, Paul, Azucena, Jin, Jun, Kazuya, ?, Law, Claudio, ?
  • Jack 8, Bryan, Asuka, Xiaoyu, ?, ?, King, Lili, Dragunov, Yoshimitsu
  • Kuma, Bob, Leroy, Steve, Lars, Devil Jin?, Alisa, Nina, Hwoarang, Feng, Panda
  • Raven, Zafina, Paul, Azucena, Jin, Jun, Kazuya, New Character, Law, Claudio, Leo Kliesen
  • Jack 8, Bryan, Asuka, Xiaoyu, Lee Chaolan, New Char Offspring of Heihachi, King, Lili, Dragunov, Yoshimitsu
  • Kuma, Bob, Leroy, Steve, Lars, Devil Jin, Alisa, Nina, Hwoarang, Feng, Panda
Azucena and the New Char Mirror its placement and Lee mirrors the new Black Haired Girl which could be a Offspring of Heihachi like him.

molambo

(X ౪ X )
Wait isn't that clearly Shaheen next to Kuma? Matches up with the datamine then too
jupp, i have overseen that and alone the fact that this image appeared several days before the evo reveal gives it some legimity. you cant put azucena in when you dont know how she looks like so its not some ai generated fake stuff. if this is final is another topic...

Last edited:

ItsYaBoi

Noob
Yoshi looks sickkkk. An evolution on his best design (Tekken 3).

The battle hub like mode looks cool I suppose but not a huge fan of the Mii like designs lol.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
I kind of wonder if they were aware they were putting out Tekken news on the day MK1 hit full release

I'm going to be a little miffed if I don't get in this time. Though last time didn't seem like they had enough people cuz nobody was finding actual matches

molambo

(X ౪ X )
I kind of wonder if they were aware they were putting out Tekken news on the day MK1 hit full release

I'm going to be a little miffed if I don't get in this time. Though last time didn't seem like they had enough people cuz nobody was finding actual matches
of course they new, same with the aki gameplay video from capcom which dropped yesterday but tgs is coming soon too.
in case you have a pc i would get it there then. plenty of people you could play with, at least in europe.

Gooberking

FGC Cannon Fodder
of course they new, same with the aki gameplay video from capcom which dropped yesterday but tgs is coming soon too.
in case you have a pc i would get it there then. plenty of people you could play with, at least in europe.
I only knew about it because they emailed me about the beta from when I tried to get into the last one. Nobody in streams has brought the Tekken stuff up all day which is unusual. I didn't even know there was something new with A.K.I. until like and hour ago in an SF stream. If the point was to piggy back of the moment, I feel less aware not more.