What's new

Tech - Pumped Up Tech/Strategies in "Pumped Up"

Decay

King of the Bill
How's it going guys? Just dropping off some new stuff here, hope you enjoy. I'm aware the decay special works in all variations, but I didn't want to make a video specifically for that, especially when it is strongest in Pumped Up variation. The idea behind it is 1,1 is safe on block, but also if you notice too late that you hit them, you can hit confirm with it and instantly jump 1 hitting as a mid which they have the respect since it's so damn meaty. The reason why I like it is that it usually throws people off, and messes up their fuzzy blocking or encourages them to try to poke out during a combo since they aren't used to seeing it and having to respect it.

Other than that, we got some corner carry strategies in here, and we all know how important it is to get your opponent into the corner. Hopefully there's something of value here and feel free to comment and share your strats. Enjoy

@RM Indecisive @DarthArma

E

Eldriken

A "Decay Special" has been found already? Good shit, dude. =O

Good stuff. Pumped Up is my favorite variation of his. I think his pressure gets even better with Energy Wave, his air Ground Pound helps a lot, and the extra damage with Gotcha is nice. I like checking the opponent with 1 or 12 after a blocked f21 or f212. Still seems to hit most opponents crouch blocking

Is there any use for ex Energy Wave? Seems to have the same gap if you cancel from certain strings and I don't think it has armor. Doesn't seem to have much use like it did in mk9

AK Stormthegates

WOOLAY!!!!
Really good stuff man. I have been doing the aa stuff for a minute but the 11 pressure is super interesting going to try and implement it into my game. Keep up the tech man!

DarksydeDash

You know me as RisingShieldBro online.
Thanks dude

I was gonna bring him out in tournament last night but I was scared and went Kano instead. Plus there was 2 other jax players: cdjr and Jupiter and no Kano love lol
Ill be honest, I love using him myself so who knows, I might join the Jax army. ;) That does not mean I will drop Kenshi, Kitana, or Sub though.