What's new

Team D.E.S Presents Body Shop Saturdays 9: UMK3/SSFIV/MVC3 - Blackwood NJ. April 9th,2011

Team D.E.S Presents Body Shop Saturdays 10th Anniversary: MK9/MvC3/SSFIV - Blackwood NJ. 4/23

Team DES Presents: Body Shop Saturdays 10th Anniversary: Mk9/MVC3/SSF4 Teams - Blackwood NJ 4/9
Date: Saturday, April 23rd
Time: 2pm-2AM, Casuals at 2, Tournaments at 8-9ish
Location: Next Level Videogames 1031 Little Gloucester Rd. Blackwood NJ, 08012 Next Level VIDEOGAMES - BUY. SELL. TRADE. CLASSIC GAMES. MODERN GAMES.
Entry Fee: $5 for venue,$ $10 For MK9, $10 For MvC3, $10 per team for SSFIV
Stream URL: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/body-shop-saturdays
Youtube Channel http://www.youtube.com/user/TeamDontEverStop
Facebook Page http://www.facebook.com/pages/Team-DES/119220164807664?ref=ts
Phone: 856-308-3256

Yooooo! Its the 10th anniversary of Body Shop Saturdays with the introduction of MK9 to the mix, along with MVC3 singles and SSF4 teams. We're planning on having a sweet time and are looking into getting a special birthday cake for the tournament! So come on out, if there are any changes check the thread!

We are having this at Next Level Videogames in Blackwood, NJ, which is about 45-60 minutes from the shore and Delaware and only 20-30 minutes from Philly. There are plenty of sources for food in the area, along with a special discount if you mention the event to the pizza place right next door, and plenty of parking at our location.

The entry fee to show up and play casuals or just hang will be $5. When arriving please pay your entry fee at the register and please have cash with you to make the running of the tournament much smoother. Rules for the tournament will be posted below.

Also, we will try to have as many setups as possible for all to come out and have fun and play, even while the tournament is running. Most setups will be PS3s and we will have others as well, such as a dedicated Neo-Geo cabinet for Garou: Mark of the Wolves free play all night. If you have any games that you would like to play casuals, please request them in the thread and we will do our best to make sure that game is there for all to have fun with.

If anyone has any questions feel free to PM me or just post them in the thread. Hope as many in the area can make it out.

MORTAL KOMBAAAAAAT!!!!

MK9 is to be played on PS3 (Kratos Legal if not Broken)
SSfiv is to be played on PS3
MvC3 is to be played on PS3

AC1984

Kaballin!
I'm there, but I'll come at around 4-5-ish, will that be OK? what is UMK3 gonna be played on???

AC1984

Kaballin!
Mame is perfectly fine, Ill bring one UMK3 usb Stick and I think Shock will coem too.We will help you with UMK3 when it comes to organizing and supplies.

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
I'm chiming in to thank you guys for using the matchmaking forums... :)

AC1984

Kaballin!
crap, my colleague called sick and I have to work for him today and work a 15 hours shift tomorrow. I have to skip that one. Sorry guys Ill see ya next time.

crap, my colleague called sick and I have to work for him today and work a 15 hours shift tomorrow. I have to skip that one. Sorry guys Ill see ya next time.
Its cool man dont sweat it. The next one will have Mk9 setups plus tournament. Hopefully we can squeeze Umk3 back in too.

I wont be able to make it today, I am stuck working this weekend & watching strikeforce fights tonight.. Store is a 80 mins from my house, not bad, I will bring my PS3 TE R2 Stick with me if anyone needs to use it

AC1984

Kaballin!
Hey there guys, I have two hours before I go back to work. Good luck to all players and I'll see you next time.