What's new

Tech - Tanya Tanya's Reverse Wake Up

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
that looks punishable if i wakeup d1 on reaction to the setup. what happens if i wakeup crouch block or backdash, do i have to hold the jumpkick?

Last edited:

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
that looks punishable if i wakeup d1 on reaction to the setup. what happens if i wakeup crouch block, do i have to hold the jumpkick?
I tried to d1 it and it did not work, the kick is an overhead and it would hit them out of the D1 and since it's an overhead you cannot crouch block.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
I tried to d1 it and it did not work, the kick is an overhead and it would hit them out of the D1 and since it's an overhead you cannot crouch block.
there's definitely a way to blow this up, i'll find it when i get home. i can't have people thinking tanya's good around here, friend.

either way that njk is hella - frames if i block it and your hella holding a mixup for it.

Cameronwinss

Hay gurl hay
there's definitely a way to blow this up, i'll find it when i get home. i can't have people thinking tanya's good around here, friend.

either way that njk is hella - frames if i block it and your hella holding a mixup for it.
I'm only like -2 or -3 from the jump kick. If I predict a move I can ex Rekka and blow up a poke or armor. Feel free to blow this up, I'll just try and find something else with her then. She needs more tech anyway

upfish

Noobasaurus Rex
Seems like a risky alternative to B2. Like @Shyyzmm said, there has got to be a way to blow this up. Plus blocking it will really get you in trouble with a lot of the cast.