What's new

Breakthrough - Tanya Tanya's nerfs/buffs

ESP-_BLACK

best proclaimed hellfire scorpion
general changes
db4(kartwheel) now does 8 % (down from 10)
kobu justu
b1 is now 10 frames(up from 9 frames
b1 2+4 string is now -10 (up from -4)
b1 2+4 string now does less damage
df1 now has more recovery
ex df1 is now 0 on block (how it was intended)
ex df1 now has a delay on return on hit. You can not jump in punch after it
34 now has less cancel frames
chip reduced on rekkas
delayed rekka not as plus
the rekka launcher seem to have a little bit of scaling

pyro
faster recovery on fireball(may be new fireball combos)
ex shroud now has more juggle state

DN
b2 does more dmg
db2 now does more dmg

Last edited:
That's amazing! However, Ex shroud should work like Ex Tonfa to continue combos midscreen.
Yeah Pyro is really lacking in combos if ex shroud worked like her boomerag but worked in air to, I think Pyro would be way better as she has only 1 launcher without using meter,2u3. And shroud is used a lot to end combos meter less and the combos are probably max 6 7 hits lol, adding ex to shroud all it really does is add armour. I think it would make up for Pyro severe lack of strings if ex shroud allowed for followup hits anywhere. Like instead of having boomerang affect the dust enhanced fireball strength and put them in a daze for followup hits. Im not sure if this is true but I'm pretty sure pyromancer is the only variation in the game with only 1 variation string, don't mark my words on that but I think that's right. And with the 34 nerf that hurts her bad.

Last edited:
Yeah Pyro is really lacking in combos if ex shroud worked like her boomerag but worked in air to, I think Pyro would be way better as she has only 1 launcher without using meter,2u4. And shroud is used a lot to end combos meter less and the combos are probably max 6 7 hits lol, adding ex to shroud all it really does is add armour. I think it would make up for Pyro severe lack of strings if ex shroud allowed for followup hits anywhere. Like instead of having boomerang affect the dust enhanced fireball strength and put them in a daze for followup hits. Im not sure if this is true but I'm pretty sure pyromancer is the only variation in the game with only 1 variation string, don't mark my words on that but I think that's right. And with the 34 nerf that hurts her bad.
She should get this, along with a minimum of two new fireball strings and universally frames taken off of F3. Kobu Jutsu needs no more scaling on Ex rekka, universally change drill kick and flip kick back to their original state, and armor back on Ex rekka.

She should get this, along with a minimum of two new fireball strings and universally frames taken off of F3. Kobu Jutsu needs no more scaling on Ex rekka, universally change drill kick and flip kick back to their original state, and armor back on Ex rekka.
I just think she really needs what I said about that ex shroud. Even with her meter less 2u3 launcher you have to run cancel and then cancel the run with the hit you want before you can even see the run come out. The timing is super strict..... which means it's even stricter online. Unless ofc you use a meter for a launcher and then you'd need to use another meter on ex shroud making it useless 2 meter combo... So basically you'd only use ex shroud starting from a non launcher, making it just like boomerang except u can do it in air to bring back down for followups.

Also I tested using ex shroud as anti air, it's unreliable and very hard to get a combo off, so not much of a buff in that aspect

Last edited: