What's new

Question - Tanya Tanya's F4 bugged?

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
F4 aka splits kick (totally should be an overhead btw but that's not why I posted this)
Says it has 34 cancel but it doesn't cancel into anything.
WTF?
I was talking about this to a friend yesterday. It's kinda dumb but whatever. They probably don't want her to have 50/50s on blocked f4s. That seems like a lot for a character as hectic as her.

HoneyBee

Flash God Lord
I'm pretty sure shinnok has the same issue with his B3 overhead kick. It says there's cancel frames when he can't actually cancel the move. It's most likely just an error in the frame data list, not an actual bug.

1man3letters

Alpha Tarkatan - Moderator
mileena also has moves that have cancel frames in pause menu but cant be canceled, prop just errors from older builds or something

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
I was talking about this to a friend yesterday. It's kinda dumb but whatever. They probably don't want her to have 50/50s on blocked f4s. That seems like a lot for a character as hectic as her.
Nah most of her current 50/50 don't lead into damage. Her drill and divekick are next to pointless, blown up on block and don't lead to anything on hit.

GuerillaTactix

#bufftakeda
Nah most of her current 50/50 don't lead into damage. Her drill and divekick are next to pointless, blown up on block and don't lead to anything on hit.
You might be right. There's another character that I can't think of at the moment that has a ton of cancel advantage on a move that isn't special cancelable. It's not unique to her so I don't think it's a glitch but I do think it's strange.