What's new

Strategy Tantrum Stance Follow ups.

I found a few goodies with this, and I hope you guys can share yours as well. I don't have a capture card so I can't record a video. And I don't think anyone has a video of what I found out.

Tantrum Stance > Pinwheel allows you to Reset into tantrum stance AGAIN. This only works if your first TS doesn't get blocked. I usually use my db3 after my first tranrum stance then db1. If they jump towards you I follow with a cakebomb usually EX. Its a nice amount of damage.

I'm trying to find out more follow ups and things to combo into double Trantrum stance. I'm almost positive the reset only works if you use Pinwheel the first time. You can use any after that to create a combo.

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
Are you talking about TS~1 > TS? Because it's not really anything special. TS~1 pretty much instant recovers, hence why you are able to land b3 and the like so easily.

I haven't seen anyone use it, And it seems to have a lot of potential. Its 17% by it self. And instead of just getting the b3 with one ts, you can get a second one. Its pretty much free damage.

It also pushes them closer into corners.

Harley has an amazing combo in the corner after tantrum stance, 1,1,f1,f3,f1,f3,play docter if i'm not mistaken.

I'm mainly trying to generate possibility's and combos for double tantrum. It has amazing push potential

I just haven't seen anyone do it. Or talk about it, It seems like free damage to me. You can get of the b3 with either one TS1 or both. Why not go for more damage and hit twice?

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
I haven't seen anyone use it, And it seems to have a lot of potential. Its 17% by it self. And instead of just getting the b3 with one ts, you can get a second one. Its pretty much free damage.
Not sure what you are trying to say here, but I just attempted what i thought you were saying, and TS~1 > TS~1 > b3 does not work. If that is not what you are saying, then something like TS~1 > TS~1 does ass damage when you could TS~1 > b3 > j2 > j2 > 1,2 xx Play Doctor and reset them standing with advantage.

It also pushes them closer into corners.
All of her combos do...

Why sacrafice damage for the same effect?

Harley has an amazing combo in the corner after tantrum stance, 1,1,f1,f3,f1,f3,play docter if i'm not mistaken.
f1,3 > f1,3 > 1 > 1,2 xx Play Docter is what you are thinking of. Front loading your combo with 1's causes damage decay to set in faster on your harder hitting strings and specials on the back end.

I'm mainly trying to generate possibility's and combos for double tantrum. It has amazing push potential

I just haven't seen anyone do it. Or talk about it, It seems like free damage to me. You can get of the b3 with either one TS1 or both. Why not go for more damage and hit twice?
I guess I would just have to see what you are talking about, because what you are saying doesn't make sense. And yes...everything is free damage when they don't block.....

Saint Connor

Team F.Y.F.
play doctor doesnt give her advantage.
You sure? I thought someone had mentioned it leaves her at advantage or at least even. Either way the point stands that it is more damage.

Unless he's trying to say something completely different than how I interpreted it.

If I had the game in front of me, I would do it myself, but I don't, so here's how you figure it out:

Training Mode.
HQ vs HQ.
Set computer to jump.
Hit with Play Doctor, hold up.
First one to the top has frame advantage.