What's new

Tampa Florida Tournament umk3.

oBryant

Noob
Flesh out the details and I'll post it.
i will dude its just i gotta find out when im moving so i can have it in a park near my new house.. or in my backyard with a BBQ goin or somthing.. make it more of a hangout/tournament.. hangout if you dont got money..

iammud

Noob
I'm down for a tampa tournament... I'm pretty sure there's a umk3 cabinet in the USF area in one of the apartment places. I'll run over there and snoop around and see if it's still there. If you've got a 6 button arcade cabinet I can bring the jamma board for it. It'd be nice to run this on the real game and not some shitty port.

oBryant

Noob
ah.. sounds like I'd better start practicing on arcade controls then >.<
dont count on the tourny for like another few months.. no one has found a good working condition UMK3 cabinet around here.. were probably going to have to play on mame with our own pads

oBryant

Noob
UPDATE ON THE UMK3 TAMPA FL TOURNY

Well i move tomorrow so that is good news.
Also this is indeed going to be a tournament and a just for kicks side to.
There will be a entry fee of $10 just for the umk3 tournament.
UMK3 will be played on a xbox360 console B.Y.O.P BRING YOUR OWN PAD OR STICK
The tournaments will be later in the day.. everything else will be like waiting for people to show up and stuff and im waiting on a reply from a friend wether or not there will be a BBQ or some kind of food. Chinese, pizza.. anything good...

The main tournaments will be UMK3.

others include SF3rd strike sf2 turbo and MK2 all for ps2

i already have 5 signed up contestants

Tito
Jesse
Danny
Bryant
Pierre

If you want to sign up send me a PM with your name and the game you will be entered in

the date is not set yet but it will be on a friday saturday or sunday night.. if friday then 7 pm sat 4 pm sunday 4pm

entry is 10 only for umk3 everything else is free winner takes all

you can come to watch or chill if you want..