What's new

Tech - Shirai Ryu Takeda Tech 1 - davo1270

LaidbackOne

Scrubby nice guy
Well, the flip kick is highly punishable so if the kunais get blocked you are basically fucked? Dunno if im 100% right tho.

davo1270

Noob
Well, the flip kick is highly punishable so if the kunais get blocked you are basically fucked? Dunno if im 100% right tho.
well the EX kunais are +21 on block and the tornado kick is -21 so i would assume that you are plus one if they block the the tornado kick, then the kunais. and it seems as if it is almost unblockable if you time the kunais to explode just as you hit them w the kick

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
the frame data is not correct on ex kunai actually. you have to time it just right and most knockdowns you can do into ex kunai will be tech rollable. a better approach to this hold the kunai and doing a jump kick or jump punch, that way if they tech roll you can let go of 1 and jump again into ex air spear for full combo if they didnt block the low and if they did you can get an almost unblock off that. the trick is if you use pad. with hitbox i can hold 1 and do a jump 2 and time it well but i cannot on pad. you also have to condition your opponent to just sit there and let you take this mix up most people jump when they see ex kunai so i like to do instant air tele let go of kunai and continue combo.

also i did not know that string came out if you did the full version, the f12 2+4 good shit.

davo1270

Noob
the frame data is not correct on ex kunai actually. you have to time it just right and most knockdowns you can do into ex kunai will be tech rollable. a better approach to this hold the kunai and doing a jump kick or jump punch, that way if they tech roll you can let go of 1 and jump again into ex air spear for full combo if they didnt block the low and if they did you can get an almost unblock off that. the trick is if you use pad. with hitbox i can hold 1 and do a jump 2 and time it well but i cannot on pad. you also have to condition your opponent to just sit there and let you take this mix up most people jump when they see ex kunai so i like to do instant air tele let go of kunai and continue combo.
also i did not know that string came out if you did the full version, the f12 2+4 good shit.
yeah ur option is really good, i'm going to implement that in my game too. hopefully my broken ps4 pad will let me lol

Zyphox

What is going on guys, Ya Boi Zyphox here.
yeah ur option is really good, i'm going to implement that in my game too. hopefully my broken ps4 pad will let me lol
its not my options actually its alioune's from france. he posted a video of it on his channel, i don't take credit for this hehe. he has really good combos with him on his channel you all should check out.

https://www.youtube.com/user/ilovethisgame75/videos