What's new

General/Other - Takeda Takeda project/

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Does any body have high res Takeda artwork ? Links or anything will be appreciated.

i have a few - like from the loading screens and ill take anything but what i really need is pictures of him in either one of his second player skin. ( white armor suit or white shirai ryu skin)

Im working on a "project"

Okay I found some stuff, this what I have done so far

this is technically a prototype ..

Last edited:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Okay so I finished what I was working on..well least one part .. shit is coming along nicely if I do say so myself.

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
Nice, that's gonna be a sexy stick yo.
thanks. i havent made one in a long time and made alot of "rushing" mistakes.. gonna redo it once i have this one all done with the trial and error stages again.

oh ..... and thats what she said.... hahaha i couldnt resist... its friday.... :cool:

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I'm not gonna lie, I would prolly buy that in a heartbeat.
haha thanks! i still wanna up my skill compared to some of the custom stick vendors.. before i even think about selling something.. some of those guys are just way to good with their customs! matter of fact ill prob end up buying one from each vendor as well. lol

haha thanks! i still wanna up my skill compared to some of the custom stick vendors.. before i even think about selling something.. some of those guys are just way to good with their customs! matter of fact ill prob end up buying one from each vendor as well. lol
Damn can I get that on a shirt?