What's new

Match Footage - Lasher Takeda (LASHER) Dethroning Kung Lao (BUZZSAW) from a 30 streak

Misky

Clinch should be a command grab
You mostly play online huh? Crazy jumping takeda and -12 special into armor. I can dig it
Haha yeah I mostly play online but my technique works offline too :p. Call it crazy jumping but that air whip is the best thing to happen to Takeda in that patch <3.

gam224

The world's least hype player
[QUOTE="Misky, post: 2005001, member: 45255" my technique works offline too\ <3.[/QUOTE]
Not on anybody half decent.

Misky

You'd be surprised! I don't jump wildly or randomly, I use them in a way that works well for me.

Fun match to watch but as others have said, your tactics wont work offline/against decent players.

Just trying to be constructive.

Haha yeah I mostly play online but my technique works offline too :p. Call it crazy jumping but that air whip is the best thing to happen to Takeda in that patch <3.
Except that offline you would have gotten f2 by kung lao before your armor would have even started and you would be eating 25%. Its nice to use online in its current state, but once the new netcode drops your going to want to take another look at these strategies.

Misky

Well if you guys say so! I mean I have played against people offline I consider to be fairly decent. I do have more tactics in the bag already so hopefully I'll do fine! :) Thanks for the advice!