What's new

Syndicate of Champions: Stream

Doctor Rektangle

Think outside the Box
What's going on guys? I'm presenting yet another Stream for Mortal Kombat XL & Street Fighter V respectively to showcase the high octane energy players bring to the online realm. Previous SoC streams have brought prizes to one 9b8ll (3 Months of Psn), @-Blinky- ($20 of PSN credits), and HellKat (3 months of PSN). This will be a Prizeless week but fun & Hype none the less.

The Time & Place will be 5PM EST Thursday, March 24th for Street Fighter & Saturday, March 26th for Mortal Kombat XL. Pre-Stream will he at 4:30 so feel free to chat.

◇ Not a Tournament so there's no reason for a Bracket.

◇ I take on six to ten competitors (1st come 1st serve) in 1st to 10 sets. Whoever bodies me the hardest wins the grand prize.

EXAMPLE: If you beat me 10-8 but someone else beats me 10-6. The person who scored 10-8 is the prize winner. If all competitors lose, no prize awarded. Keep in mind THIS is a NO PRIZE week anyway.

◇ Competitors can Sign up and reserve a spot here with a 10 minute grace period. If not someone in the chat can take your spot. (I'LL post in thread and send a TYM direct message when it's your turn. So you don't have to just watch the stream if you don't want to.)

◇ To sign up post your PSN name and around which time you'll be available roughly. Due to sets needing to finish up.

EXAMPLE

Johnny beige signing up for MKX. I'll be on around 7.

He would then Check in around 7 to get your time. I'm sure multiple people will be trying to get the same time slot. As I said first come first serve.

If you sign up for the same slot, the 2nd person will go after you or take your spot IF the first person no shows.

◇ Just sit back and relax and attempting to bring the community together in something that's a little different and a little more chill. Chose to do this over a tournament because we all know what it's like to have half the bracket get an automatic bye due to no shows. And someone with a garbage connection being able to run the table.

◇ Good Luck and Have fun Everyone!

-Dr. R.

Any questions or clarification post in thread.