What's new

Switching Characters.

The last few days have shown that smoke is not my thing.
So I am looking for a new character, so i want to ask you guys who do you think is i should start using? I'm Already playing with Kung Lao and Sub-Zero.
Thank you.

Lyuben

Sinestro's might!
For someone new to both. Sub Zero is easier because he has easier combos

At higher levels both are difficult to play but ultimately Kung Lao is much stronger.

I would say Sub because I am balanced, but if you dont want to worry about match ups and counter picking go for kung.

JHCRANE 14

GO VOLS!!!
Ok, so no more smoke. So countering is not your thing, if you have sub-zero and kung lao then you most likely like to be aggressive and zone. I would reccommend Kabal, he has a respectable zoning game and some solid rushdown tactics. He can be aggresive and still zone you out.

it's not that countering is not my thing, but my oppenents are at low level and just buttonmash and their strings are safe so i can't counter properly.

i was looking into a maximum of picking 3 characters maybe i should make it 4? than maybe Mileena cause she has some good pressure and can do B3 as a combo starter and that's a low hit. and ofcourse Sub-Zero, Reptile and Kabal? but i can't do the kabal reset. like B121 2F3 into dash cancel. i can't do the dash cancel reset. how can people do that they're 2 inches of the person and can cancel it. help?

Kabal isn't my thing, any other suggestions?
just some quick questions.
1) What are the worst matchups for smoke?
2) What are the worst matchups for Reptile?
3) What are the worst matchups for Scorpion?
4) What are the worst matchups for Ermac?